1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kissing With a Beard

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by deadmau5ftw, Sep 10, 2013.

1. deadmau5ftw

So, I am dying to know what is feels like to kiss a guy with a beard (not full on beard but like long stubble). I only really like bears and muscle bears, not into twinks personally, but to each their own. I haven't come out yet, so I have not gone on any dates. Since most guys at 16 only only have a little stubble, I won't get to know for a little while :lol: Sorry if this is a weird post, I am just dying to know!!

2. penguin machine

It stings a litte lol

It was the most surprising thing about my first date with a man actually. It made my upper lip sting a little, but bringing your hand up to the guy's cheek and feeling stubble press into your palm is something you'll notice too. There's something about feeling your face tingle as the coarse hair scratches back and forth that can't really be described. I wish I had an analog that could illustrate that feeling, but it's something I'm sure you'll have the pleasure of discovering on your own, soon enough. No rush, there are plenty of hairy guys out there!

3. deadmau5ftw

Interesting, well I guess I will just wait and see then! :lol:

4. scruffy_guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it feels awesome. when I kiss my partner and both of our stubbly faces run together.. it's a little spiky but also soft and fuzzy, plus a huge turn on.. kissing a bearded someone just oozes masculinity and sexiness. plus it feels good when their face is in your butt crack or armpits! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. deadmau5ftw

Ah that sounds wonderful!!! I can't wait to experience that!!! Hopefully I will get to soon :slight_smile:

6. AKTodd

Hmm. How to phrase this is a suitable non-R rated way....

Beards and/or ###### can feel great when rubbed against you while kissing or doing other things to many...ahem...MANY parts of your anatomy. However, care should be taken with the particularly sensitive bits because after the fun&games are over and you're not so turned on, you may discover that what felt awesome in the moment has resulted in serious beard burn in some very...sensitive spots the next day.

Have fun, but a little care is in order.

Todd:slight_smile:

7. scruffy_guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    haha oh man.. i've never actually experienced beard burn on any part of my body, but now i know to look out for it, and maybe think twice if things start getting... vigorous.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love the feeling, but sometimes the stubble is at a length that feels like I'm kissing a pin-cushion, otherwise, it's wildly...stimulating :grin:

9. Saint Otaku

Being closeted, I've never felt it, but I love the feel of my own stubble and find a little ###### to be very attractive on some men!

10. deadmau5ftw

I think ###### is attractive on all men :icon_bigg:

---------- Post added 11th Sep 2013 at 11:48 PM ----------

Ah you guys are making me jealous :lol: I would love to experience that feeling!!! Soon, soon I will haha

11. PyroSpark

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Fuck yeah. Masculine guys are hot. But yeah, I have a full beard and am really interested to know what it's like to kiss another guy with a beard. xD

12. Queen Bee

Hiya,

I know this thread is very old but I'm kind of curious if anyone can add anything any further. I used to be only attracted to cleanly shaven men but just over the last couple of years I've really started to get wildly turned on by men with beards, especially anything that is longer than a couple of weeks of longish stubble. I think it's the absolute masculinity it conveys that does it for me.

I am lucky to get a 5 day shadow let alone a 5 o'clock one, which is to say that I'm probably attracted to the physical opposite.

If I happen to meet a guy with a beard are there any tips? Would I get mad beard rash if I fully macked onto a guy with a beard? Are there creams that can be used for pre or post make out that should be used? Is it going to feel better with longer or shorter beards on my face? If the bearded fellow takes care of it by say like using oils to keep the beard softer is that better?

13. Theron

Shorter stubble burns the worst (so my hubby says because I'm the one with the beard, hubby is my gorgeous avatar).

I actually wash the area of my face with facial hair with shampoo periodically (mostly dandruff shampoo because beard dandruff happens....it's a thing) and try to keep it neatly clipped instead of letting it get too scraggly.

....last month it got left way off my radar while my husband was in the hospital, though. X_x

14. AshleyDi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    ewww, no way, the beards feel horrible in every way shape and form.

15. TidMaskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Can't not to bump again this old topic because I understand your feelings so well! :rolle: I adore nice facial hair too, it looks so attractive and sexy in case of many guys :rolle: Personally I keep a beard for a long time, I always preferred the patchy style like on examples from this nice article, it fits me so well and is a good alternative to the classic long ones :icon_bigg
    Mine is the same which this guy has :icon_bigg

[​IMG]

My partner likes it too :rolle: And yeah, the feelings from kisses in such cases are a bit strange but very pleasant, totally as you described in your message! :rolle:

#15 TidMaskin, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  16. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It depends, I've gotten so "pro" at it that if I'm not in the mood I can completely avoid feeling it. But overall, it's become an indespensible part of his "image" for both of us, so it's there to stay :slight_smile: