1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simple Exercises?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by CaptainTrips, May 25, 2008.

1. CaptainTrips

Cerah and biisme and I are all going to be together in a week or so at a summer camp in The-Middle-Of-Nowhere, Minnesota.

Although none of us are going to be campers, we're still going to be making due with a pitiful amount of food at each meal and a very limited access to crap foods (compared to at home, at least). Being health freaks, Cerah and I decided this was a prime opportunity to whip ourselves into shape, and we're dragging biisme along for the ride.

The plan is that every morning we're going to work out to build muscle/burn fat. Now, variety is the spice of not-hating-every-minute-of-it, so I'm going to need some ideas for dryland exercises that dont require much or any equipment or weights, like sit-ups and push-ups. I hate running with the passion of a thousand rabid broncos, so other suggestions of aerobic activities would be appreciated too :slight_smile:

btw, there is a lake on-site, but it might be too cold in the morning

thanks for the help!

2. biisme

yes...exercises that don't involve running!!!

or some exercises that don't require moving...and yet burn tons of fat!

3. BadAndy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You could swim upstream like salmon! If you have a stream... Actually I just like swimming in general. Also you could maybe go hiking since you're camping? I've never been camping so all I know is what happens on TV. Just don't get lost in the middle of no where :icon_bigg

4. Louise

:lol: Yeah right, wouldn't we all like that!

Seriously if you don't like excercise... and who can blame you, one of the best aerobic excercises is dancing. It may not be the best thing for the morning but in the evenings put on a bit of music you like, get dancing with a group of friends, you will be dancing and laughing, feeling good about yourselves and burning calories... who could ask for more!