1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anal masterbation problem (in detail info)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by kuro, Sep 14, 2013.

1. kuro

im not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes..

ive been into anal masturbation for a while now and usually stuck with my fingers.. a couple of times i would be doing my thing and when i took my fingers out there would be blood and quite a bit of it but it would stop completely after 30-40 seconds. i was stupid and ignored it so i might of had this happen maybe 6 times in the span of a year and a half..

now what worries me is now i noticed a bump maybe 2 or so inches in, best way i can describe it is its around the size of index finger print, not realy raised too much only in one side of it, which is round and maybe half the thickness of your index finger nail to fingertip base (im sorry i dont know the word for it) how its layed out is if it was circular one side would be barely raised and rough in texture while the other side is also slightly raised but slightly more and the right side of tht half has a circular raised bit thats higher then all parts but not by much..the key thing i notice is between these two halves is a little space you can fit move and separate the two parts umm...kinda like a ditch you could say..and i also noticed in the same area but closer to the "exit" more to where the start of the lower rectum starts is a singular smoothed pimple like bump barely raised and smooth it has no rough tip... like a bug bite i guess...idk if that's just normally occurring thing or not...

anyway there is no pain at all and it does not bleed when i go to the bathroom that ive noticed maybe MAYBE only real small amounts when i push too hard and suddenly relax and its a harder stool... but other then that the only time it ever bleed is when i scratched it by mistake..

i know more then likely its just a fissure caused my fingernail scratches and the stuff around it is scar tissue and that little bug bite like thing is either always there or some result from the possible fissure... but it scares me.. i hope i don't actually have something deadly like cancer or something...

im sorry for the wall of text..has anyone had this before..im scared and losing sleep from worry...and researching does not help..

2. AKTodd

I would suggest making an appt with your dr. They can do an exam and run tests while all we can do here is go off of what you describe and our own past experience. While it will be somewhat embarrassing to discuss, your dr has likely dealt with much worse many times before. And the peace of mind of a formal diagnosis (and early treatment if it is anything that requires treatment) is probably what you need in this situation.

Todd

3. Joey4

I wouldn't worry much about it. It sounds like you've aggravated the tissue through overuse of anal masturbation. Lay off it for a month and then see what it feel like.

Also, I'd be careful with that stuff. Make sure you're washing your hands and fingers well before putting them in there. Sticking dirty fingers in a open wound isn't smart.

4. kuro

yea, im going to go this friday to the doc...im not embarrassed at all ive already had my balls checked 3 times and my dick looked at.. i could care less haha... but yea im thinking its just angered tissue or a fissure as im decently sure it was caused by scratches. and as for that other little bump thing sure im still going to see what it is but it has the same characteristics as my small case external hemorrhoid (small round hard ball under skin deal) it has the move around when you gently scratch (just to move it) ordeal and it seems to be on the wall in that gland area where they raise from... but again im still going to look. i was just hopeing for something to ease my mind... its scary hearing about what that cancer can do if they need to remove that entire part.. thank you

5. Mrcake

You definitely want to stop touching that area for a while. Next time you do anally masturbate, be sure to use lube. Don't think that anal bleeding isn't serious, because it is. You could definitely get an infection down there and that would make you very sick and cause a lot of trouble.

6. kuro

im actually thinking of temperately quitting, only thing i worry is if it has something to do with cancer (yea imma worry wort =x)

7. penguin machine

For the topic of anal masturbation, rub the sides of the prostate, not up and down the middle.

8. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am not a doctor, but I should think that if there is cancer, there would be weightloss (as with most cancers) and experiencing pain when going to the toilet.

Cancer is not the first thing that pops in my head.
    More something like hemorrhoids.

But you should have checked it out anyway.

9. kuro

oh guess i was doing it wrong haha, i have a weight issue, but i always have i can never gain weight, there is not rly pain at all and it seems to be softening in texture so i think its fading, and that small bump bug bite thing i cant locate anymore so that leads me to think it was a hemorrhoid. thank you for the replies im feeling a lot calmer now