1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ance Scars

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by twospiritlycan, Sep 16, 2013.

1. How do you manage your acne scars? I heard it's impossible to get rid of them completely, but I heard there's ways you can make them fade away. I don't want to have acne scars because I want to look beautiful as a girl. I don't want to have acne scars covering my face or anything.

This sounds terribly selfish, but I don't know how else to explain my nervousness about having acne scars.

2. MilansMele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it's not selfish... you just want to look your best

dermatologists have some really effective treatments now. these kinds of treatment are better left in the hands of a professional or you can make your skin look worse instead of better.

i used to have bad acne, but now have no scars or anything. better to seek treatment than worry!

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's a better question to ask a dermatology-focused forum. But remedies that work on any other kinds of scars might be marginally effective with acne pitting.