1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unsafe anal?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by gdan, Sep 17, 2013.

1. gdan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,
    I need some urgent advice.
    I've just done some stuff with a guy I just met and I am really worried as I let him go inside me for a minute or so without a condom on. Then told him to stop as I realised what was happening was wrong. I also performed oral on him. I know it was a stupid thing to do but it's hard, forgive the pun, to say no sometimes.

Am I at a big risk from this to contract something like HIV? He didn't ejaculate in me or anything.

Please get back to me soon.

Daniel

I am a gay male aged 23.

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If he didn't cum inside you and you didn't swallow his cum you chances you're fine, but to be safe you have your doctor run an STD panel, if you're concerned about tell your doctor you're gay you don't have to just explain the condom broke during sex.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are at a modest amount of risk of contracting something (assuming he had something you could contract). It's not a great risk, but it's very much a good idea to go get tested.

Lex

4. Zaio

Zaio Guest

This. I'm afraid that just because he didn't cum, doesn't mean you haven't contracted anything. Anal is extremely high risk for STD contraction without a condom, simply because STDs pretty much have direct access to your bloodstream back there. Even if he pre-cummed and had something, you can contract it.

So, as Lex said, you are at a modest risk, some people don't pre-cum until they're about to orgasm, so he might of been "dry" the whole time. Get tested and if you haven't contracted something, consider yourself lucky and don't ever repeat what happened.

5. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The fact that he did not ejaculate lowers the risk. Still, you shouldn't be doing that without a condom. It would be hard not to know someone has entered you. I feel the discomfort when the doctor has checked my prostate. So, in the future, enforce boundaries more strictly.

Remember that one should test no less than 2 months from the occurrence, preferably 3 months from the date of the occurrence. Look for an anonymous, quick test in your community, if it is available. Going that route is preferable.