1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has phimosis completely cured?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by bovalor, Sep 20, 2013.

1. bovalor

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Couple of days back, I had read a lot about phimosis. I read that surgery might lose sexual potency and I had read that stretching might be a lot more useful if it is possible. So, I tried to pull up my foreskin while taking bath as water softens the skin and much to my surprise, alas it did work! I could pull out my foreskin completely till my penis head could be seen but the skin covered up like bumps at the end of the head and now I'm feeling it a lot more sensitive and i get a little pricking sensation. Is it because it got exposed now and that it might be fine after couple of days?
    And now that the head is seen, is it fine?

2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

No, it wouldn't complete cure from one stretching attempt. If your foreskin is completely fine now, and you mentioned it was a lot more sensitive, I'm willing to bet your foreskin just simply hadn't detached from your penis head yet. It will lose the somewhat painful sensitivity after a while, don't worry about that.