1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Head Pain

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Oxelotl, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Oxelotl

Hello all. Okay I just have a quick question to ask. Starting last night (approx 22. hours ago now) I started getting pains in my head. As in one specific part of the head, on the left side, back half, in a part of it I get severe pain that lasts about a second, before disappearing again, and that appears every couple minutes. So 2 minutes pass fine, moderate pain for a second in one part, back to being fine. My vision hasn't blurred or anything like that, I'm just paranoid it's some horrible illness, and asking on the internet usually results in horrific results'. So yeah. While not specifically looking for a diagnosis, I just want to make sure this isn't anything severe (in anyones knowledge) and I couldn't find any threads on the internet about it.

EDIT: Okay I literally saw the banner at the top saying threads can't ask for diagnosis. While I still would like an answer, saying whether or not I have malignant brain diseases, if a moderator has to remove the thread (because I don't know how) I understand. Thanks!

2. dfiant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it could be anything from dehydration to head ache to migraine to tumor and a thousand other things...but you know what?

Doctors are very very good at diagnosing problems :wink:

3. RawringTiger

I Agree with Dfiant

Just take some pain killers or paracetamol it will calm it down

4. Englishlad

The best advice would be to go and see a doctor. I suffered from very bad headaches and they turned out to be migraines. I hope you feel better soon.