1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding a suitable strap on harness

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by DrkRayne, Sep 27, 2013.

1. DrkRayne

Ok I've been needing somewhere to ask about this...and I've been toooo nervous to ask my friends.
    WE NEED A NEW HARNESS!!! How do I know what is good before I try it on? How/Where can I get a good one.
    This is our second one. The first was ok, but didnt give me much control. This one is alot better, and while I LOVE the fact is that is like little boy shorts, the O ring (that holds the dildo) is attached to the harness by snaps. When we are going at it, after a while the snaps come loose and the dildo isn't attached anymore.
    Its super annoying for my fiancee who is on the recieving in when I have to stop. She literally growls.
    Anyone have any suggestions? Recommendations for what type to get?
    We have a variety of dildos, so no need there, but we REALLY need a better harness.

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This sounds like a daunting engineering problem!

Sorry, I have no recommendations to give, but surely someone somewhere does...

3. Aussir

One word: Feeldoe

4. I hear really good things about the RodeoH. It's like underwear but also a harness, I guess? Some of the lesbian blogs I follow on tumblr were raving about them.

5. Lipstick Leuger

We also have harness problems. I don't always care for the snap type, when I recieve, and go at it hard, I actually will get raw fromt he snaps and ring.

I have heard some girls make their own with a tight pair of boxer briefs. They get an O ring and sew it on where they desire it and attach the dildo through a small slit in the back. Wearing another pair over the harness will give you much more control. Some of it is body type also, my wife is smaller than me, and I end up on top so I can control it better. It seems to work better that way for us. I would google some lesbian sex toy sites to get a feel for what types are out there. They often come with recomendations also. That will help you decide what will help. I hear some good things about the Vac-u-lock system.

6. DrkRayne

That actually sounds pretty good. I might possibly just sow the ring onto the snaps on the harness we have so it doesnt come a loose with the straps! That might fix it. Keeping the snaps on.
    My fiancee is smaller than me too, so on top works well, but we like to vary it a bit and when we go at it...eh. Snaps come apart. I like your idea!!!

7. Femmeme

I've also heard great things about RodeoH. Give it a google.

8. frkn frk

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I believe whatever the design is, it is going to have to be uncomfortable. Attaching suspenders to the top of the harness may help. But it's just going to be a mix and match on the phallus/O-ring sizing.