1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I lost my appetite

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Ashanti, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Ashanti

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi All,
    For over a week now i have lost my appetite..
    I gave this dude oral sex a week ago but not all the way (cumming)
    I was hung over the next day then i had a sore throat for 2 days then lost my appetite.
    Is this an STD?

2. Data

Data Guest

This should probably be in the health forum.

The sore throat is suspect. That could be an issue.

Lost appetite I'm not sure of. Lots of things can cause that including stressing over STDs. You need food though, so if it goes on much longer I'd be concerned.

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What Data said. See the health section for ideas and possibilities.

4. Zaio

Zaio Guest

You mentioned you were hungover, I wouldn't jump to conclusions. Oral sex is extremely low risk activity, did you brush your teeth right before? Did you have any cuts/ulcers in your mouth? Did you have a throat infection? If your answer is no to all of these, then there's almost no chance of catching an STD.

Alcohol dehydrates you, and the fact you were hungover suggests a great deal of dehydration (hangovers are best cured by drinking water before going to sleep, and again if you wake up in the night). Every part of the body is largely water, the lungs are included. When dehydrated, they'll be sore and generally not work as they're supposed to, for instance a lot of dehydrated people have problems with yawning, unable to actually finish a yawn, simply because the lungs are so dehydrated they cant expand properly.

It's also possible you've just coincidentally caught a bug/virus, alcohol and dehydration weaken your immune system temporarily. I'd suggest drinking plenty of water, taking vitamins (particularly C and B's), and getting some rest. If you're very worried then get tested, but as I said, there's near 0 chance you have caught anything from oral sex, it's generally a low risk activity even if you swallow, let alone without cum.

5. Ashanti

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi,

Thanks....

I did kiss this (Transgender) guy for hours on end in the club maybe thats where i got the bug/virus from and it was Heavy kissing tongues all the way lol but the transgender guy had the same symptoms as i did feeling sick etc later on.

6. Data

Data Guest

I would not say oral sex is low risk. You can get chlamydia, gonorrhea, and herpres from oral. A sore throat could be any of those. Oral sex can also pass HIV. It's lowER risk but not exactly low risk.

If the OP gave oral sex to a guy with gonorrhea and then kissed the guy in the club for hours, both the op and and the kissed guy would now have oral gonorrhea. See what I mean?

If the OP had a canker and gave oral to an HIV positive guy, he could now be positive himself. Then he kissed the club guy for hours with tongue and could have passed HIV to him as well. A single kiss or a small make out session is HIGHLY unlikely to spread HIV. However, the op made out for hours. Swapping all that spit gives a much better chance of contracting HIV.

SO, I'd advise the OP to read up on STDs and HIV transmission methods and symptoms. This is your health and wellness we're talking about here.

Nobody can stop you from doing things that could be considered risky. If you do however, just consider getting tested regularly for common STDs and HIV.