1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having sex!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by bluetrumpet17, Feb 26, 2007.

1. bluetrumpet17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When i was receiving, my bf used a condom, of course, and when we got finished, there was crap on the condom... is there a way to where that wont happen again?

2. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    I would suggest either going for a dump before hand or if you're very hygienic type then you can get an anal douche online, which can be used to clean yourself out before hand.

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I have just posted a detailed message from ### about this here http://emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1107. There's a lot of info there to go through, but hopefully some of it will help.

I made it a new sticky thread so it would be readily available for others.

4. Jerr

that will happen... i mean everyone has it happen at least once (chances are) even if they wont admit it...

if you and whoever are close... it wont be a problem... they will just throw it away and act as if nothing happened because its not about just sex... its about being with someone you love... (or its a one night stand then it is just about sex....) but either way they just got off... and you let them... if they are a decent human they wont say anything except "its no big deal" and thats only if YOU say anything (like sorry or whatever)

5. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

So Paul, just so we're clear, is this more or less right;

1) Don't eat for a day so you won't have to go poddy.
    -that's a joke, what i mean is get the business over with well in advance and don't ingest anything after that in anticipation to sex

2) Rinse outer rectum well with water in the shower, and if possible, gently rinse the inner rectum with.....<insert method here> (should we use a douche, squirtbottle, showerhead with water pressure or what?!)

3) Have fun....or more accurately....quite a bit of pain, followed by fun.:lol:

6. Jerr

lol

yea i wash daily... and you should too lol

but if your tummy is upset and you might have to go potty... then just stick with bases 1-3 wait for sex another day! lol

7. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

This is shameful. But i've actually don't know bases 1-3. I know their comedic reference. But never really took the time to learn them. Didn't think it was important seeing how my personality is so liquid these "Bases" don't really matter to me.

8. Qu_

Qu_ Guest

psh the bases up until home change by region. Take my old school--third base was making out, here that's first base, and at my dad's in san antonio it was second.

9. Jerr

generally this is how i (and everyone iv talked to and they have talked to... because once i inform someone of something it spreads...)

1st is kissing making out

2nd is... hands... over the shirt/pants or under if its handsy its 2nd

3rd... mouth... when your mouth starts venturing to lower regions well you hit 3rd base!!!

home... is sex (seriously if you needed me to tell you this please place plastic bag over head and breath deeply... continue until you stop being stupid!)

10. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

So is that where the idea for the baseball commentary in Meat Loaf's "Paradise by the dashboard light" come from, or did the terminology come about because of the song?

Ok, here we go, we got a real pressure cooker
    going here, two down, nobody on, no score,
    bottom of the ninth, there's the wind-up and
    there it is, a line shot up the middle, look
    at him go. This boy can really fly!
    He's rounding first and really turning it on
    now, he's not letting up at all, he's gonna
    try for second; the ball is bobbled out in center,
    and here comes the throw, and what a throw!
    He's gonna slide in head first, here he comes, he's out!
    No, wait, safe--safe at second base, this kid really
    makes things happen out there.
    Batter steps up to the plate, here's the pitch--
    he's going, and what a jump he's got, he's trying
    for third, here's the throw, it's in the dirt--
    safe at third! Holy cow, stolen base!
    He's taking a pretty big lead out there, almost
    daring him to try and pick him off. The pitcher
    glance over, winds up, and it's bunted, bunted
    down the third base line, the suicide squeeze in on!
    Here he comes, squeeze play, it's gonna be close,
    here's the throw, there's the play at the plate,
    holy cow, I think he's gonna make it!

http://www.qgm.com/meatloaf/lyrics/paradise.html