1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sex qustions

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by RH5893, Feb 28, 2007.

1. RH5893

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ill just get right to it does it hurt alot when you recieve and is there bleeding involved? :dry:

2. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never bled.

The first time there was a bit of pain, but it subsided quickly.

For me there's usually a bit of discomfort right at the start, but doesn't last more than a few seconds.

3. Jerr

yes pain happens... but no pain no gain aye? lol

well.... I have made my friend bleed (no its not because I'm just long or thick... because I'm not.) some people do some people don't just do this

have him go in slow... tell him if it hurts... don't have him pull out because it kind of hurts... just have him stop going in farther... then wait to get use 2 it... I have heard (yet not tried) that fingering your ass will actually help

4. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Quoted from a favourite friend of mine....

"Vaginal sex involves bleeding and discomfort, Anal sex involves bleeding and PAIN."

I'm not going to lie to your face, cuz everyone knows here i tell it like it is.

Most people expierence alot of pain their first time, but after doing it for a while and a few times after that, eventually you get used to it. Your body adjusts and pain is replaced with pleasure almost completely. As for bleeding, most people do. Yes. Because there is a collection of what i can only explain as tissue, is in the rectum and will "pop" if put under pressure. Don't worry, he hasn't broken anything thats going to make you bleed til you die. It'll subside. (sorry to use gross terms, but eh...sex can be a little stomach turning when you get down to the nitty-gritty stuff like first times).

5. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not a doctor, I'm an engineer, but where did you get this information about a collection of tissue that "pops"? Maybe a hemorrhoid? From what I've read, bleeding from the rectum is not good since it may not heal easily and may become infected with the bacteria in the feces. I was under the impression that bleeding should be the exception, not the norm, however, I'm not an expert by any means.

Maybe check out the following: http://www.talksexwithsue.com/analsex.html, http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2130.html.

6. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

Anal sex should not involve bleeding. The above information is incorrect. There might be some discomfort at first but there should be no bleeding. Bleeding indicates something has torn or been ripped, not a normal thing at all. This idea of "tissue" being there that "pops" is totally wrong. An anus does not have a hymen. It can happen if there are internal hemorrhoids but that is the exception not the rule.

With anything, a first time should be done with great care and gentleness. Being young and inexperienced usually means "hurry up and get to the good part". No it should not be that way. There is a right way and a wrong way and prepping the anal area is important. "fingering" with gentle probing is one way, but taking your time. Using LOTS of lube is very important. The tissue of the anal area is related to the tissue that makes up the head of the penis, so it can become sexual in nature with the right prepping of it.

When penetration takes place, it should be slow, allowing for the anal area to become accustomed to the presence of the penis. This may take a few minutes and then advance and wait again until finally things are "all the way home". Again waiting is important, and then the pumping action should begin very slowly over time and can increase as comfort levels are obtained.

Contrary to popular belief, anal sex should not be painful. Yes there is some discomfort with feelings of being "full" and like you need to take a shit, but those subside in a while. But for it to be significantly painful is not normal, it means whoever is doing the penetrating is going way too fast and has not prepared the way properly. It is just that simple.

The person being penetrated needs also to help and when his partner is about to enter him, needs to consciously make an effort to relax the anus and as he is pushing in, also bear down like you were taking a shit and it is less of a problem. If you tighten up and clamp things down, it will definitely increase discomfort to pain levels and that is not what is normal.

Hope this helps.

7. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Meh. Maybe i was wrong. Whatever. Sorry.

8. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Don't worry about it, Proud! :slight_smile:

9. CatamiteAngel

Yes, definitely go slow. The anal tissue tears really easily, and having an open wound makes infection extremely easy. USE A CONDOM. Use a ton of lube. And STRETCH, beforehand. One finger, then two, then scissor the two... don't rush it. You might just want to have him use his fingers the first few times. If you're bottoming, you're worth the foreplay. You deserve to feel good, so make him work for it :slight_smile:.

10. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It hurt a little at first but after that it was GREAT and I mean it... I could have ridden on that for the rest of my life. You have to be careful, though. Use lots of lube, tell your partner to wear a condom, and loosen yourself up by fingering yourself (or by getting rimmed, that works as well).

I have never bled, nor have I made my partner bleed.