1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fear to Enjoy

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Double Eagle, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Double Eagle

Double Eagle Guest

I fear using my dildos and the likes to actually enjoy myself completely. I don't like the idea of being alone doing it. I've never experienced the use of toys with another person. I'm afraid I'll do it wrong or immorally and really wish for a life partner first. I really want my being lesbian to work out and to become stable in a relationship with a woman. Should I wait for the right woman to come along or should I try to get into doing myself first?

#1 Double Eagle, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2013
  2. AKTodd

I'd suggest getting comfortable with using them yourself first. Using them with another person will still be a different experience for sort of the same reasons it's not possible to tickle oneself. Another person doing something just feels different. Using them by yourself will help you learn what you like, but also give you a starting point when trying to figure out what your partner likes as well.

There isn't really a wrong way to use a toy as long as you're not causing yourself pain amid morality really doesn't enter into it any more than it enters into masturbation on general principles.

Go forth and conquer, says I.

Todd

3. g4563

g4563 Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    enjoyment is not a fear. you just enjoy life