1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble Oragasming

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by bannermanroadie, Oct 16, 2013.

1. bannermanroadie

Out Status:
    A few people
    This is embarrassing. But I haven't orgasmed in about two or more months. I've tried all the things that usually get me going, and more things I've been curious about. But nothing is helping me cum.

The last time I orgasmed was listening to an audio of my favourite actress read a book. And that was accidental and involved nothing else but her voice.

Is there something wrong with me, is the normal in someone who usually has no trouble and always to her opinion came to quickly.

It's not like I'm horny, because I am, but there is no release.

Help!

2. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Did something happened in your life lately? From the TCM point of view inability to orgasm in women is linked with qi energy stagnation within the body. It's mainly caused by 1) stress, 2) chronic active or repressed anger, resentment or frustration and 3) rich diet with lots of greasy food and alcohol.
    Stagnation requires movement.
    On physical level it could be dancing, running, playing sport, any activity really, just do whatever brings you fun. You can go to youtube and search for 'liver yoga' 'liver qigong' and try something like that if interested.
    On mental level painting, singing, ..., any activity through one can express the natural creativity can be beneficial.
    Plus, you can drink a glass of warm water with a twist of lemon every morning :slight_smile: