1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no one ive been with has ever made me cum...and more

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by stumble along, Oct 16, 2013.

1. stumble along

Let me just start by saying when I mean by no one I mean 3 guys and 2 girls.
    okay so the first guy, long story short, was a bit of a nightmare. It was both our first time with anybody, and ugh, I can say with great percision I am much more of a natural than he was, dude nearly tore my dick in half it stung for a week afterwards. This is probably the closest technicality since he wanted it in his mouth and since I didnt want to risk his teeth I sort of just offed myself and stuck it in :/

second time with a guy he came in me since I didnt really care and didnt feel like cleaning anything up but whatever he tried to do I just couldn't, felt great, probably the best sex ive had so far, still had to finish myself off but it only took like a minute (btw had a weird falling out with this guy he had some issues he needed to sort out and kind of masked the truth from me for a hook up and he still kind of texts me every now and then. I feel bad I didnt give a firm no but I just dont reply)

I guess the girls dont really count because I just wanted to mess with them and had no intention of them doing anything to me because apparently my logic somehow thought that girls got impregnated through osmosis or something, basically they only touched my cock through my pants, fun stuff considering its the only times I didnt feel pain haha.

third guy essentially raped me through extreme pressure because he thought if im in his room that means green light for sex (hint it doesnt), I wasnt ready for anal since I wasnt expecting it so one I wasnt clean and two I didnt plan on being ready for it so I wasnt relaxed ( technically he was grounded and I wasnt supposed to be there, and there wasnt any lube) so that was a thing, he penetrated me multiple (6?) times (only one of which was moderately successful, another less so) and that hurt like hell considering he was only in it to get himself off, he let me inside him only so I could off him and didnt even let me do anything so as soon as he was done he stood up and let me finish which took like ten minutes

so im really hoping that its just the fact ive had spotty sex (apparently im pretty good it just seems I cant find anyone to please me haha)
    I have no intention of getting anyone preggers and this stinks because id like to hook up with girls more but even woth a condom I just... can't will myself to do it. Normal?
    and this third guy (for some reason im still friends with him on tumblr, mainly trying to passively figure this question out) kinda freaked me out by not telling me he was cumming once (he kinda pushed me into doing it with him 2 or 3 times on the second encounter, first encounter was just kissing but even then he was very aggressive) and he came in my mouth and im a little worried I caught something but if he was chill then im assuming he was clean and its been months and I havent seen anything wierd, I still want to get tested incase things get serious with a guy im talking to but im just nervous about setting up the appointment and what happens and how long it tales etc.

Sorry for this mess of a post

2. AKTodd

I'd recommend finding someone you like and really want to have sex with (doesn't need to be a relationship, but at least you find them attractive), that you do it in a relaxed situation (no time pressure to be somewhere in an hour, no chance of someone walking in, etc), and that you take things slow and let the passion and intensity build up naturally. Just concentrate on how good whatever you're doing feels in the moment and don't feel pressured to get to the orgasm part. Just go with the flow.

That all said, there are some guys who find it harder to finish with a partner then from their own efforts (me being one of them). One option is to sort of retrain yourself to orgasm to a lighter touch than you might be used to from masturbating. Another is to teach your partner just what you like to finish. Another is to just enjoy the trip (so to speak) including things your partner may do to or with you, while accepting that you may have to finish yourself at the end.

Note that even that can be fun if your partner is willing to help out. Help can be everything from holding you (this can involve anything from major cuddling to touching/holding/cupping various parts of your body) to offering verbal encouragement to fingering you to whatever else turns you on or enhances the experience for you beyond the level of solo masturbation.

The key thing is to not feel pressured but to just relax and have a good time.

Also, it sort of sounds like you haven't done anything with an experienced oral person yet. No guarantees that they'll make you finish, but they can definitely make it feel better than what it sounds like you've experienced so far.

Hope this helps,

Todd