1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I just going crazy?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by hiddenxrainbows, Oct 21, 2013.

1. hiddenxrainbows

So I've been wondering recently if I might be pregnant, though I know it might be too early to tell, as I haven't missed a period yet. I'm supposed to get it tomorrow I believe. But within about the last week or so, I've been feeling kinda different. I had a day or two of really bad back aches and cramps, though after that day or two, they cooled down quite a bit. But I don't usually get back aches before my period. I sometimes get cramps beforehand, but not that bad and not that early either. I've also had a lot of blnating the past week or so, though the last day or two haven't been as bad. My stomach looks huge compared to normal though. And I NEVER have bloating for my period, so it's kinda strange that I'm getting it now. I rarely have bloating in general. So it's been making me wonder if I could be pregnant, as I am sexually active with my boyfriend and I'm not on bc and we don't always use condoms. The thing though is, I've always wanted kids. And I've been wanting some really really bad lately. So do you guys think there's a chance I could be pregnant, or do you think that I just have an overactive imagination because I want kids so bad?

2. LonelyHime

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm not a professional but I do have the same feeling like yours before this.
    I had unprotected sex with my x and I always wish that I'm pregnant. I was late for weeks and have those pregnant symptoms and I though I really pregnant. In the end, it just stress and my period came.

I think you should wait for few more weeks. If yours period still not start, try the pregnancy test. Pregnancy test is more reliable than reading post here I guess.