1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Consulting" a Doctor (about Female things)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ShaydeeSableye, Oct 22, 2013.

1. ShaydeeSableye

So...first off, I'm pretty sure I'm asexual and desire to abstain (because I have my own set of issues and stuff to deal with. Personal problems). For the most part I'm healthy (aside from stress) and I'm not having any serious body issues for diagnosis.

THE THING IS, I don't exactly have a gender. I like being female sometimes but I don't wanna be male. And all of the baggage that comes with both sexes sucks (not being biased but I think girls have a little more). And the thing is, I don't want to be female anymore. It's not that I want to remove my ovaries altogether, but I think it's unnecessary for me to keep my period and stuff if I do not plan on having babies. And even if I do want any I want to adopt anyways. Since I could find NO way to shut this off (from the internet) and have no means of communicating with my body, how can I go about changing my sex to being neutral?
    There is a doctor in my household, but I haven't told her or my mom that I'm not a girl or a boy, and I don't know how to go about bringing it up since it doesn't exactly apply to them. And suddenly saying "Hey! Can I go to the surgeon and get my body ripped apart?? :grin:" will indeed spark an argument that I DEFINITELY don't know how to handle. Another problem is that I don't know how to bring it up to my doctor either, since I'm kinda shy. Even when I was talking to my doctor without my mom there I still couldn't bring myself to talk about questions I'm having.

So I'm not sure if this is advice?? Or something. But I definitely need some sort of medical advice about this please :L And if anyone has natural or DIY (do-it yourself) tips for shutting off my body, I'm all for it! :grin: Just please don't suggest drinking pesticides, 'cause I'm allergic to those. Thanks! :grin:

(funny that I'm allergic to the things that leech synthetic estrogens everywhere! XD Oh, is it just me laughing? Oh, ok....)

2. MilansMele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I suggest writing a paragraph describing your situation and then list all of your questions on a single sheet of paper. When you go to see your MD hand him/her the paper. Explain that you have trouble asking about these things.

Most physicians have handled these situations before and should help to put you at ease. Once they start answering your questions I think it should turn into a real conversation.

Good luck to you and let us know how it works out for you.

Milan