1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random questions

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Monika the Diva, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Monika the Diva

I have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to know your sexual orientation without having sex?

2. Just because when I got drunk and I was joshing around does it mean that I'm gay for giving a male family member a lap dance?

3. Once at a party I was under the fluence and one of my cousins was so drunk we had to carry him out. He kissed me on the lips. I was a little bothered by it but I let it go because he was drunk.

4. After all this, I have never been attracted to men is it possible that if there is someone who's charming enough could possibly sweep me off my feet? To be honest I was quite bashful once, I made a phone call for work purposes and as I have mentioned I am VERY soft spoken. The guy on the other side was incredibly charming that whenever I spoke with him I would turn red. He assumed that I was a woman but I played along but if he ever asked I was would tell.

Here it is just random questions I wanted to ask.

2. Fiddledeedee

Random questions are always good. :slight_smile: My thoughts...

1. Yep. Having sex can help and sometimes I expect someone identifies in one way but having sex makes them rethink their identity, but it's possible to know your orientation without it.

2. Nope.

3. Not much else you can do there, I think. It doesn't affect either of your orientations, if you're wondering about that.

4. It's possible, but if you've never been attracted to any men then it's pretty unlikely.

3. UIOP

1) Yes, you don't need sex to know your sexual orientation. People often say that sex can help you to confirm your sexuality but I'm a virgin so I can't really talk about that.

2) No, people do that plenty of times. That's absolutely fine.

3) Good idea. Since he was drunk, he probably can't remember it now anyway.

4) Sure, I suppose so. But I think it depends more on your sexuality. If you are willing to be swept off your feet by a man, then they might just do so one day. If you are not into men, then you probably wouldn't be swept off your feet by them. I guess it probably depends on what he's doing too! If a woman was super charming with me, it might be successful :icon_bigg

4. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, I have never had sex, and I know that I am romantically and sexually attracted only to men.

I don't think so.

Probably for the best. He was drunk and probably doesn't remember it, and it won't affect your orientation, I don't think.

It's not impossible, but it's probably improbable.

5. Juneberry

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, not sure if you need more answers but I feel like joining in too.

1. Definitely! Sexual attraction doesn't require actually having sex to know you find someone sexually attractive, right? o.o;

2) If you were joking around, I don't think it really matters. Unless you were turned on while doing it, I'd say it isn't really a sign of sexuality.

3) Not sure what the question is, but...I think most people would be bothered by being kissed out of the blue by a drunk person they're close with? Especially on the lips o.o;

4) Um...It's possible probably, but...I don't think it's definitive or likely if you tend not to be interested in guys that way. And in terms of the scenario on the phone, I don't think the fact that you turned red meant you were interested in him sexually necessarily. If it was because he was saying charming things, it could be you were just a bit embarrassed or something of the sort right?

That's just my thoughts though.

6. Silver Sparrow

4) You can definitely been "swept off your feet" in the romantic sense without being sexually attracted to this person, as sexual and romantic orientation are two different things.

7. Monika the Diva

Im adding more random questions:

5. My mom went through my closet at home and she saw my 6 inch stilettos. I'm not too happy about that. :frowning2:. Now more than ever I desperately want to move out. What would you do in my shoes...

6. If on the inside I identify more as a female. Is there a little a way I might be displaying this without even noticing?

7. Can it be possible to be a trangender female to be a lesbian?

8. I am not happy, I am very depressed about my home life. I want to leave but I don't know how I should approach my parents if they do think I'm responsible enough to live on my own. They treat me like a child. :frowning2:

9. Hypathetically, If I finish my book and it gets published and I make money off this book. Lets say I make a fuckload of money with it. Is it wrong to move out and live In another country like Canada or the UK. Would that be like running away?