1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird straining feeling at the back of testicles and anus

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by andrewshell11, Oct 29, 2013.

1. andrewshell11

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Starting off, I am a 17 year old male just to clairify. Anyways, about two days ago, I woke up and started my day off as usual. However, when I went to urinate, it felt really weird as if I pulled something inside of my anus or something. I didn't really think much of it until I tried to poop. When I tried, I noticed that it felt even weirder when I was pushing just a tad bit. it feels like something has been pulled or something is pushing up against something and it makes me feel really uncomfortable. When pooping, however, it has a slight pain added with it as well. It doesn't really bother me until I start pushing just a little bit. When I do, I notice it. I also noticed that when I sneeze, I can feel it. It really feels weird inside the area where the anus and scrotum meet.

PS. I ran a 5K race the day before it started. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it!

2. bassmaster

If you looked to make sure it's not a hemorrhoid then it most likely is the perineum area
    (the muscle between the scrotum and anus) Running a 5K could cause a strain in that area. Should prob be gone in a week or less. Do some stretches and try not to worry about it. Anxiety will only make things worse. Just go about your normal day. :slight_smile: