1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with....anus.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Revan, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Now this was two weeks ago while now it seems to be fine. The odd problem I had was that my anus ring was very raw and sore for a while when touching it or going just inside the ring. Now I didn't wind up having blood or anything on my excrements....but basically it hurt to go inside the ring, and when I was being penetrated it hurt quite a bit. But when I got my friend to really thrust hard even though it hurt it had pleasure and basically after he finished f-ing me the day after the pain was completely gone. Now I have had bareback sex three times, all with guys I trust with my life, but do you think it has to do with that or do you think it could have just been a hemorroid?

2. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess it would depend on how rough the sex was. But a hemorrhoid sounds more likely.

I have to ask, though: why would you have unprotected anal sex? Because you are trusting those people with your life, quite literally, and it seems like a silly risk to be taking when it can be avoided so easily. Latex or polyurethane: they are your friends! All the sex, next to none of the chances of acquiring some kind of nasty STI, the nastiest of which is right up there with cancer in its pleasantness.

3. KaraBulut

There are temporary irritations that can happen with the anus. They are usually not a problem and will go away on their own. Petroleum jelly or a hemorrhoidal creme with hydrocortisone will usually help.

Pain exists for a reason- it is your body telling you that something is wrong. If you are sore, you should not have anal sex until the pain has gone away.

Since you have mentioned anal sex without protection, this does bring up other possibilities. Syphilis, gonorrhea and genital warts can all be transmitted during anal sex. You should probably be tested for STDs.

Your age group is the at the highest risk for HIV infection. When you say "all with guys I trust with my life", unfortunately, that's literally true. All it takes is one time to be infected with HIV and it's something that will be with you for the rest of your life. It is possible to live with HIV but it's not a fun way to live. Use condoms. Don't make exceptions - don't mess up your life for a one-time bareback experience.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks guys. I knwo I risked my life with them, but that's not happening anymore anyway. Both to reduce the risk, and just because I came back negative though I'm going back for a test again in about two weeks anyway. Even sex with condoms, I still feel it's necessary. Anywho, thanks guys. I won't be doing it again unless I'm married to someone who is HIV - and I SAW their results or heard them.

5. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad to hear you're okay... and yeah, it's good to get tested regularly if you are sexually active with different people, even if you are using condoms.