1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If I was I woman I'd be called toned but I'm a guy so I'm anorexic

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by sunnii, Nov 4, 2013.

1. sunnii

I used to be super skinny and did whatever I could to stay that skinny but I'm not like that anymore. I like being thin but I have got a bit more defined adding weight training to my workout programme which heavily focuses on ashtanga yoga and cardio particularly running.

Anyway long story short I look a bit like Madonna-a stick figure with muscles. Now if I was a women Id look hot and very athletic but I'm a 6ft+ skinny guy who is lean but since I'm not fat or buff I'm a stick.

Doing running and/or ashtanga is going to keep me thin as well as being naturally skinny. I like having a bit more definition and I do find buff guys hot but I dont see me as that and being a naturally skinny guy who likes yoga and running isn't going to look like schwarzenegger. Side note being buff effects your yoga practice since when you build up your muscles they lose flexiblity.

I generally don't care what others think but I've constantly had issues of people commenting on me being far too thin. Also I've personally started to feel like a lollipop and I just remember seeing ashtanga yogis like Tim feldmann who's a tall guy that looks like an alien with a skinny body that makes his head look big and I feel the same.

2. Ridiculous

Keep ignoring them. Unless they have concerns about your health, no one has the right to complain about not liking your appearance.

If you want to change your appearance then that's different, but only make any changes for yourself or for your health.

Only if you don't practice! I've never noticed any limiting factor for people who are buffer than average - if anything, stronger muscles make it easier to pull yourself into the various positions and hold yourself there.

3. g4563

g4563 Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    schwarzenegger had too much steroids on him