1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel like I'm going crazy!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by justjade, Nov 13, 2013.

1. justjade

OK, so this has been happening. I don't know what's wrong with me, and I'm actually scared to find out what it could be. I have random nausea, but I'm still almost always hungry. My stomach almost constantly hurts. When I overeat, sometimes my blood pressure drops. I have headaches all over my head. Smells make me sick, i.e. I can stand the smell of the tea brewing in the morning at work where it didn't bother me before.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I will say that eating things that contain vinegar seems to help my stomach because it has a tendency to become overly acidic lately. Lots of reflux, too. But I'm really worried. I'm not sure what it is, but honestly, with all the things it could be, I almost hope I have the flu instead of anything else. I don't feel like myself right now, and it's freaking me out. :help:

2. Lucky Oshawott

Not sure what it could be but it doesn't sound like a common flu. Maybe it'd be best to go get a check-up at the Doctor's just in case?

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Vinegar itself is acidic, so would make that particular problem worse. I imagine it's something else, but physical, not psychological, that's wrong. Definite doctor material.

4. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

How stressed are you?

These are all very common side effects of stress and anxiety. Perhaps its time to seek the advice of a doctor, no offense to anyone on EC, but nobody here is qualified to be giving you medical advice, and even if they were they would really need to see you in person to make an accurate diagnosis.

Its probably a combination of diet and stress I think anywho....

5. apostrophied

Could be anxiety, but only you know if you feel anxious or not. If you don't and you continue having these symptoms, go to the doctor's. I Hope it's nothing serious and that you get all better soon!

6. justjade

I have been pretty stressed. I mean, it's getting better, but it has its moments. I want to go see a doctor. I see a nurse practitioner on the 16th, but that may be too long to wait. But of course, this whole thing stresses me out more because it bothers me, thus exacerbating itself. My phobia of vomiting doesn't help much either.