1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body hair

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Tyler1, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Tyler1

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have removed all of my body hair except for my head and some neatly trimmed hair around my genitals. didn't always do this but my bf like me that way and now I prefer it also. The problems is shaving. The chest,arms, legs, etc. takes so much time and doesn't last. Any suggestions ie hair removal gels, etc. Help!

2. apostrophied

If I were you, I wouldn't touch those hair removal gels. They are extremely harsh (highly alkaline), not to mention they are full of chemical fragrances and other less-than-appetizing ingredients (Discovery Health "Chemistry of Hair Removal Cream").

Stick with shaving or waxing if you are courageous (or desperate lol).

3. Lipstick Leuger

Try waxing. Go to a person who specializes in it. It is your best option. You could always just trim ya know.

4. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

I would second what Lipstick Leuger said, trimming can be very attractive if done well, and while its not hair less it can make your body appear more masculine :wink:

Stay away from the chemical removers, they are awful trust me, and stick to shaving/waxing. I have an epilator, they feel like having your skin ripped off slowly, but they do a good job.

Also just think about what you said for a moment..... My boyfriend likes me that way.... Hmmmmm, how does that feel?

5. g4563

g4563 Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i attempted to shave numerous times but i couldn't because i have too much natural androgens.

6. ditto what ty said!

your bf likes you that way. shouldnt he like you YOUR way before you did all that stuff for him? hmm.
    dont do aomething just because your bf likes it, cuz then only he will benefit from it. i think you only benefit from doing all this because you 'like' him liking you that way. if that makes sense. sorry if i sound a little harsh.

just be you! :slight_smile:

but shaving is the only thing i can bring myself to do. too scared to wax. way too expensive aswell lol.

7. tulman

I'm fortunate that I have little body hair but like the look and feel of being hairless as possible. I have none or almost invisible hair on my legs and arms. It's thin and light everywhere else except for pubes and head. It's colder now so I'm not as diligent about it as I am in warmer weather. For my upper thighs, pelvic area (not genitals), chest and arm pits I use an epilator. It works well, almost like waxing because it pulls the hair out but you have to keep the skin tight. I use a Gillette Venus on my pubes. It does a great job and it's almost impossible to nick yourself with it.

8. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I were to completely remove body hair long term i'd rather just get laser hair removal done lol. Sure it'll cost a grand or two but it's pretty much permanent and you don't have to go through with shaving every day which gets annoying, takes time, can cause razor burn\irritation, and will probably cost as much as the laser procedure over time anyways.

But yea, I heard waxing is the next best alternative though it sounds really painful and it's pricey too. I've tried hair removal cream (nair) and it doesn't do a good job and burns my skin.