1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chest really hurts

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by sammy1, Nov 18, 2013.

1. sammy1

Ok so for 2 days now my chest has been hurting ( on and off) right in the middle and honestly, I don't get much exercise but I do constantly move around and kind of speed walk around my workplace. My eating habits are not that great but i rarely eat fast food. And I drink like a fuckin 200lb trucker. I know obviously u guys can't help me but is it really bad when your chest hurts quite often? Like could that turn into a heart attack? I need to start exercising and I know that but it's hard to get into a habit and stick with it and it takes forever to see or feel results! :dry:

2. toushirojaylee

Hi. I think you need to go to the doctor to have a checkup. You need to know what's going on so that you can do something about it as soon as possible. Take care!

3. MatthewJS

sounds like chest wall pain. i have it, or so what the doctors say. i agree with toushirojaylee, you should go see a doctor, just to be on the safe side.

4. sammy1

Yah, I should probly stop ignoring it but I guess all there is for me to do is start exercising because that is what my doc is gonna tell me to do.

5. apostrophied

Go to the ER. They'll take you in right away for some tests if you have chest pain, and you'll very probably be referred to a cardiologist.

It could be anything, or it could be nothing. Just go the the ER and get it checked out now.

I have issues with my heart, and I went to the doctor. If I hadn't gone, I wouldn't know that I have arrhythmia and I wouldn't be getting the tests I need. You and I may be young, but heart issues can crop up at any age. Thankfully, many of them aren't serious, but it's impossible to tell which ones are and which ones aren't.

Good luck and I hope everything is going to be fine!!!