1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Premature Ejaculation?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by William, Nov 23, 2013.

1. William

Hey! So I'm a 13 year old boy and we tend to masturbate...a lot. So for the past couple of days I've been experiencing what feels and looks like premature ejaculation.

Is there anyway I can stop this? :help:

2. Ridiculous

When you say premature ejaculation, what do you mean exactly?

Are you having an orgasm very quickly into masturbation? (By orgasm I mean the full thing with the normal muscle contractions, the pulsing sensation, loss of erection afterwards and so on)
    Or do you mean you are ejaculating/producing cum before you orgasm?

3. William

Producing cum much before the orgasm comes.

4. Ridiculous

And you don't lose an erection after that happens, and can orgasm afterwards? Do you produce more cum when you do orgasm afterwards?

Does the premature cum look the same as it does when you orgasm normally?

5. William

About ten seconds after my cum comes out I orgasm. I create a bit more cum than I do usually and that's a hell of a lot of seaman (I couldn't help it...like the US navy :grin:). And yes it does it looks normal...it looks like cum...

6. Ridiculous

Oh, 10 seconds before isn't that much before :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

I don't think this is something to be concerned about - if you can orgasm and ejaculate normally afterwards then it doesn't appear to be having any effect. Semen is being produced during sexual stimulation/masturbation before you orgasm, so it isn't unheard of for it to come out before you do orgasm. (In fact, things like prostate massage can be used to actively make it leak out before orgasm.)

If you are concerned and it has only been happening for the last few days and you've been masturbating a lot recently, you could try stopping for a few days and then seeing if it has returned to normal when you try again after that.

Additionally, as you are 13 you are just heading into sexual maturation and things may work a little oddly for a few months or a year or so until those functions have fully developed. So you definitely don't need to worry about it.

7. William

Woah woah woah...let me see if I read this right...stop masturbating for a few days...that's going to be very hard...but if I have to then I will not if I don't have to though.

8. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know, it can be hard sometimes, but Ridiculous gives really good advice. If I were you I'd maybe find something to preoccupy your mind whenever you get the urge to do something, and then go at it after a few days or so.

Yeah, this is right. Most 13 year olds are just beginning to mature sexually. From the time a man begins maturing sexually, his semen will usually be a clearer color, but after 18-24 months or so, it usually starts turning a bit more of a whitish color. I wouldn't worry about it that much.

9. William

My semen is perfectly white,it was clear around 11 or so...

10. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first thought was maybe it's just precum but it doesn't sound like it is. I wouldn't worry too much. Even if you've been able to ejaculate for 2 years already you're at an age when the machinery is still developing.

11. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wstreet17, just reading through your posts, from my knowledge on the subject and from my own experience growing up, you're right on track. I don't know how old you were the first time you ejaculated, but I'd say you're totally normal and healthy in that sense.

However, when you're that young and the hormones are raging, generally when you're really, really excited, the big moment tends to arrive faster.

12. Drago2012

I remember masturbating at your age and I also remember the exact thing happening to me many times, but I wasn't worried because it felt awesome lol:icon_wink
    I never really thought that it was a problem, and now, I dont think that it is either. I developed pretty well. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    And about stopping, if you stop for a while (a month or so), even though you may be uber horny and be dying to do it, but if you refrain from doing it, you can make yourself have AMAZING orgasms only using you mind, never touching your member, just by fantasizing. I put a lot of detail into the fantasy to make it more real. It's fun, but I image that at your age is gonna be really difficult, I discovered this technique in my mid 20s.

13. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's also how you have a wet dream. I went on vacation for almost two weeks last summer and didn't do anything and didn't have my BF with me, and after a week, I started to have a wet dream, but then a car horn outside woke me up.

14. Drago2012

:lol: Well, wet dream are a lot of fun! Now that I think about it, I've never had a single wet dream with a girl, guys for me only... and they feel so real :lol: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. William

Thanks guy for all the replies!

I haven't had a wet dream in................1 year to be exact.

16. gayphdstudent

I agree its nothing to be concerned about at this stage as you are still developing sexually. Explore, play around with different things (like abstaining for a while) and see what works for you. If you worry too much, it will contradict the point...which is to enjoy the experience :slight_smile: