1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I stop the urge to ejaculate quicker?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Cubiculum, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I masturbate every night and when I started I did it the usual way. But recently, I feel the urge the orgasm sooner so I do the thing people do when they hold in pee (don't know what that's called) and I ejaculate much sooner than usual.

Even if the first part feels good, I can't stop myself from doing that and cumming quicker. How can I stop doing this?

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Stop and go. Just as you feel yourself starting to get close, take your hand off completely and wait a couple minutes.

If you're cut and you use lube, try going dry. It takes longer dry but sometimes the end result feels better when all's said and done.

3. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with biwinning. Practice edging(getting close and stopping) when you masturbate. It can be great fun and provide a very intense/satisfying orgasm. Setting some time aside and really enjoying it can help as well. Try not to rush it or be in a hurry. If you live with people, the best time is to do it after they go to bed so you don't have to worry about interruptions.

4. Yun2013

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There really isn't any better advice I can think of than to do that above- edging and doing the stop and go routine.

As difficult as it may seem, just stop touching your penis when you feel yourself getting closer to orgasm.

This is advice a lot of people give; there was a video I seen once on how to last longer, and this was what it was about. Of course it was a couple's video, so the other person stopped in it... I'm sure it works the same solo. :slight_smile: