1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Textured condom + first time intercourse

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by estrella, Dec 1, 2013.

1. estrella

So, I got these LifeStyle condoms at a health fair at my school this past two weeks. They are the ones in the purple package, Triple Pleasure, with lubrication. But they're textured. I'm not sure how this would affect anything, but being a virgin, I'm kind of in for a little bit of pain (and pleasure, I'm sure!). Should I just buy lubricated ones without the textures or should I stick with the textured?

2. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My guy and I have never used textured condoms but I would imagine they're a little thicker than regular condoms. This can be a good or bad thing for the guy, as there's less sensation for him. He'll probably last longer, but might last too long. If you're a virgin the last thing you need is texture. If you can get a different condom it would probably be a good idea, otherwise use them.

As far as pain, pleasure, that depends on the guy more than the type of condom. The important things are lubrication, either natural through foreplay or a lubricant. Foreplay is very helpful with increasing blood flow to the vagina, increasing lubrication and pleasurable sensations. When you're ready, the guy should take things SLOWLY at first, possibly even stop moving if it's too uncomfortable, then resume moving when you let him know it's okay.

I've heard the average white guy is 5-6 inches when erect, supposedly black guys average is 6.5 inches (according to a medical website I checked) with the key word being average. If your guy is WAY bigger than that, (like my guy) you might want to try a sitting or squatting on top position instead of him on top. This is what I did the first time. It allowed me to control how much of him went into me and how fast. My guy also got a good view of everything, (guys are very visual creatures, but then sometimes so am I) and your guy can put his hands on your hips, or under your butt, or on your breasts. You can put your hands on his chest in this position, or on his cheeks. If he sits up and sucks on a nipple, it will also increase the sensation down there.

Although my first time was very pleasurable, I didn't have an orgasm. I've heard that's normal. I did the second time however, and usually have them with my guy, as long as it doesn't feel like he's trying to hit my tonsils from down there :lol:

Good luck