1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wood Makeshift Dildo

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by nichison, Dec 1, 2013.

1. nichison

So I got into anally masturbating a few months ago and found that I loved it. Ever scince then ive been using a long wood handle to that game where you swing the attatched ball and try to get it in the cup, is this safe?

2. Goodnyte

I would assume not because it is wood, but I can't be sure. Using something meant for the anal passage with plenty of lube would probably be safer than a wooden handle.

3. Ridiculous

The cookie-cutter response (which is still good advice) is any object that wasn't designed to go there up there shouldn't be going up there.

The things you need to think about when putting something up you butt are:
    -Is the material safe, suitable for use with lube, and easily cleaned
    -Is there something preventing it from getting completely inserted (e.g. wide base)
    -Is it strong to prevent parts of it from breaking off while inside
    -Is it shaped correctly so you don't damage or cut or tear yourself on it

Few things that aren't specifically designed to go up your butt are going to fulfil all of these criteria.

Your makeshift one may meet two and three but it doesn't fulfil one (you can't really clean wood properly and I don't think it would work well with lube), and probably doesn't fulfil four.

4. biggayguy

I'm assuming it's smooth so that you won't get a splinter? It may be okay for now. I would look into getting a dildo made for the purpose and lube. You'll enjoy it much more.

5. Data

Data Guest

This made me think of Family Guy where they cut to that fake commercial for "ball in a cup" and make fun of it. Hahahaha

You don't list how old you are, but you really would like a proper toy better. You can't clean wood and that's bad. You also want to make sure that that handle can't come off. It may be glued on and the slightest pressure might snap it off. Then you get spooked and suck it up. OUCH. Almost as bad as the 1 guy 1 jar. That leads me to the next point, if you're new to this you should know not to put anything in that might shatter like glass, or that could burn or freeze you. You can't feel temperature past a few inches, and you can easily burn yourself. Make sure you use lots of lube so you don't rip a fissure open.

I hope it's a smooth handle. Splinters would suck a lot and might cause a massive infection if they go through the rectal wall.

6. nichison

Thats actually what it is...

:roflmao: