1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dizziness cure?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by RawringTiger, Dec 2, 2013.

1. RawringTiger

I've had dizziness for the past 2 weeks I've been to the doctors 3 times and they have said it should be over within 24 hours but it has not. Can any of you tell me any cure

2. LD579

Are you staying well fed and hydrated? Are you otherwise unstressed? There's so many things it could be, and online diagnoses are inherently flawed... but I'd really just recommend keeping things low-key and taking care of yourself and your basic needs. Maybe sitting or lying down, too, might be helpful. If this continues to be a problem while you're doing all of the above, then I'd suggest seeing a doctor about this.

3. Nick07

You can ask for blood tests. It can be also from the neck spine. It can really be many things.

4. RawringTiger

Also Could it be caused by me having 6-7 sugars in my tea and coffee because I like sweet things?

5. apostrophied

Possible, especially if you are taking it on an empty stomach. Try stopping to see if that helps.

6. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    did your doctor ask you about your ears? Sometime 'middle ear' infections can make you dizzy