1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Somewhat embarrasing questions about anal sex and masturbation

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Daydream Harp, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Daydream Harp

As you can imagine from the title, somewhat graphic descriptions below, so viewer discretion advised and such (also go easy on me if I ask any dumb questions please)

So I am a woman trapped in a man's body, and as such I would prefer to be able to get sexual pleasure through penetration and such. What I usually do is that I tuck in the testicles and have one of my fingers inside with it while masturbating "normally", which feels alright I guess but I would like to manage to orgasm through only penetration without having to ever touch the shaft on the front due to it feeling awkward.

I have tried anal masturbation, but I never managed to go all the way. I wouldn't dare buy a dildo or professional lube (I still live with my parents and I don't have a lot of privacy despite being legally an adult) so that is out of the picture too.

I tried with my finger, though I didn't feel like any super strong sexual vibes for each stroke compared to with genitalia, is this normal and simply due to anal feeling different from "normal"? I liked it and all, just worried something might be wrong with me that prevents me from achieving a orgasm that way. There is also the issue of me having half-long nails so I didn't dare move my finger around much in fear of scratching up something. Is there any way to work around this? Is it normal to not feel a ultra strong sensation in the prostate instantly from rubbing it? Also is there any objects and lubes I could use and get without my family figuring out my real usage of them?

There is also the whole hygienical thing about it (sorry if this is getting disgusting). How can I make sure I am completely clean not only around the opening but inside it as well? This would also be good to know in case I ever get a boyfriend and if we decided to try unprotected after being together for a while and/or me not having transitioned by then. I would of course wash off any sextoys or such anyways, but would be useful to be as clean as possible to begin with.

Also speaking of transitioning, after transitioning from male to female in body, would I still feel pleasure from anal sex? One of my main worries about it all is to lose feeling around my genitalia area, and it would be comforting to know if I could still get pleasure from the other way if so.

Hopefully this wasn't too awkward for all of you, if it was I apologize

2. Ridiculous

It's not too awkward or anything, this sort of subject comes up all the time. Don't worry!

Anal and prostate stimulation does take a little practice before it becomes enjoyable. Learning what positions work well and exactly what feels best will be something you'll have to figure out for yourself as everyone is different - however I will direct you to this thread I posted in a while ago that deals with the same question: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/chit-chat/108928-anal-masturbation-tips.html

Long fingernails don't work well at all so I really would suggest cutting them if you want to use them, or even better getting a toy you can use (but I do realise you say that's not possible).

Having a full orgasm from anal/prostate stimulation alone is notoriously difficult. It's not impossible, but you have to be quite adept at doing it, as well as very relaxed and very in the mood. Very very few people can say they've done it, so don't get hung up about it if you can't.

As for hygiene: poo should only be present in your rectum (the last section before the anus where everything will be taking place) if you actually needs to have a bowel movement. Otherwise it should be empty. If you are healthy (diet and exercise and so on) then your poo should be soft but firm enough to pass through cleanly without leaving anything behind inside.
    However if for whatever reason you aren't clean inside, you can flush it out with a small amount of water using a douche or a syringe or something similar.

I can't speak from personal experience regarding the transitioning question but from what I've heard the sensation would stay the same as it was beforehand.

3. Daydream Harp

Thanks for the tips Ridiculous, though is there any way I can use my finger without having to trim my nails? Some sort of homemade thing to put over the finger for example? My mid-long fingernails is one of the few feminine things about my body currently and I don't want to lose that.

4. Ridiculous

You could try wearing those gloves (I'm thinking those relatively thing disposable latex ones) but you'll probably still be able to feel your nail through it - it should lessen the feeling a bit though.