1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future sex life worries (explicit)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by benjy497, Dec 3, 2013.

1. benjy497

benjy497 Guest

Hello!
    So this is my first thread and I'm quite weirded out to make it about sex :lol: but I'm starting to be concerned about many things so... First of all, I'm soon to be 20, bottom and still a virgin, which is not so much of a bad thing in itself. The thing is, as I'm still single but wanting to start some ''experiments'', I recently bought a dildo. According to my gay friend, its size is average and even though I had to manage to loosen my anal muscles before using it, it wasn't that much a problem. What worries me is that everytime I push the dildo in, there's always a point where there is a 'resistance' and it won't go in anymore. As if 'something' in my rectum is blocking it so I can't even reach half of it without having to pull it out because if I try to insert it deeper it's beginning to hurt... Is this...normal? Do I have some type of rectal occlusion or malformation? Can someone help me to find what it might be? Thanks in advance!

Note: I've been struggling with IBS/digestive problems since more than 2 years

2. Hopeful

I wish I could help you with this but I have no experience, sorry! I've only slept with one person, a guy, but we never had anal sex - just vaginal. :/ Good luck figuring it out!!

3. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    About how much goes in before it starts to hurt? Are you very relaxed while playing with the toy? The rectum is about 4-5" long. There is a bend at the end of the rectum that goes to the sigmoid colon, which is what you might be hitting. Typically if you want to try and go a bit further and open things up you can push down like you're trying to poop. But if there is a lot of pain, I wouldn't try going any further.

4. Ridiculous

Read this thread, it deals with the same problem you are having:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/physical-sexual-health/91068-weird-pain-during-anal-sex.html

edit: Oh and I don't think it is mentioned in that thread - you may experience this feeling with a dildo but may not when you are bottoming with someone else. Even if someone has a 6 inch penis, usually only about 4.5-5 inches is actually going to be inside you simply because you can't form a perfect seal between their pelvis and your butt like you can with a dildo.

#4 Ridiculous, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  5. benjy497

benjy497 Guest

To Lance and Ridiculous, you both are probably right. My dildo is almost 7inches long and I can't push it in my rectum anymore when it reaches about 4 inches. At this point I hit some kind of "wall" and if I push a little bit more it hurts. And the dildo does not have any handle at the end so its hard to find better positions and have a good grip of it. Guess I may have to practice some more before starting to freak out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Ridiculous

Yeah it's definitely the sigmoid colon - did you look at that thread I linked? There are several suggestions for how you can get past it there.

7. benjy497

benjy497 Guest

Yes I did! Useful thread indeed. Thanks for your help! :icon_bigg