1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Get a Stomach Ache Whenever I eat Meat

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by nichison, Dec 8, 2013.

1. nichison

So recently I have been getting a stomach ache whenever I eat any kind of meat. This has been happening the last couple of years. Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks

2. Gen

Gen

Are you sure it is all kinds of meat? Seafood, dark and light meats, etc? I ask because I am personally intolerant to beef and pork entirely. I essentially only eat poultry because my body simply doesn't digest stronger tissues as efficiently as most individuals.

Truthfully, I never noticed until I was around fourteen because when I was younger I wasn't able to make the connections within my diet. I would have horrid stomachs for hours and hours after simply eating a burger and most parents assume children having stomach aches is a given so it was largely ignored.

I would try to bring it up with your doctor. Until then, monitor the level of discomfort is coming from the types of meat you are eating. Try to stay away from darker meats and keep it to poultry until you speak to a doctor because poultry requires much less work on behalf of your stomach.

3. nichison

Yes, it is all kinds. Even seafood and poultry. Its worse with red meat and pork and things like that, but it also happens with seafood and poultry.

I will definetly talk with my docter though.

4. Gen

Gen

Ok, then it could still be a digestive issue nonetheless. Especially if this has been going on for years. Hopefully, they will be able to get down to the bottom of it.

5. seeking

Red meat is the hardest for the body to digest.. so alot of becomes waste... and it's hard for the body to push it through. I can't eat red meat.. so i avoid it. Poultry and fish is better....

Sometimes people just have to become vegetarians cuz of that fact... meat is not on the top of the list for the most healthiest for us to take it...

What i use to do when i was a vegetarian was drink amino acid shakes (the simplest forms of protein.)

right now i am not a vegetarian... but i hardly ever eat meat... i mostly eat vegetables and grains. And i feel amazing on vegetarian diet, just because for me personally my body just couldn't digest it well.

So i would try it.. and if u feel amazing!! Then stick to it. They also have a theory that certain blood types dictate certain diets... my blood type tell me to avoid all meats... and i can only have certain types of fish which i do eat. You might also what to check out that blood type diet...pretty interesting i felt was very true.