1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unusual increasing sex drive

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by person57, Dec 8, 2013.

1. person57

For the past few days, I've been getting an unusually increasing sex drive. I used to only masturbate once a day, but lately it has been three times a day due to my high sex drive. Also, I'm getting sex dreams. I thought that you only get sex dreams if you don't masturbate. Is anyone else experiencing this or has been experiencing this? Is this normal?

2. Data

Data Guest

Sheesh, when I was in HS I was like a nut. I would get boners in class just out of the blue. I always was afraid that I'd get called up to the board when I had one. This happened to a friend of mine. Whoops, hahaha.

The sex dreams and such will increase if you don't masturbate, yes. If you go long enough without masturbating you might even have a wet dream. I've actually never had a wet dream.

I think the longest I went without masturbating was the three weeks I was in the hospital. As soon as they got me up in and the shower alone, you can bet I rubbed one out.

Since you're probably in the beginning of puberty and getting more progressed each day, I think everything you describe is normal. My personal experience corroborates this.

3. person57

Omg, I get boners in class a lot to and its annoying -_-

4. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a diagnosis for you. It's called being a 14-year-old male. I remember I had it once. Lasted about a year, if I remember correctly.

5. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Shit, this still happens to me sometimes and I'm 21. But I place the blame solely on the ridiculously hot political science majors. :lol:

Anyway, to the OP: You're 14. Nothing more needs to be said.

#5 Mike92, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  6. Ticklish Fish

Bonus if you're having high sex drive and there's cuties or hotties in class and you're trying to read for english but oh, looking at the attractive guy is good enough reading :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Fellow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Your hormones right now are just off the charts, it's absolutely normal for this to happen, don't worry :wink:

8. apostrophied

Your posts brighten my day.

OP, it's hormones.

9. FallenAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am going through the EXACT same thing. I'm not 100% sure why but know that it's not unusual and you are not alone!