1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant get wet

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MerBear, Dec 10, 2013.

1. MerBear

Okay so me and my girlfriend had sex a few days ago and Well I have sexual related issue. I can't get wet. When I get turned on, I do get wet But when she goes down on me... I. Dont get wet. It feels good But not to the point where I get wet or feel an orgasm come on. I love when she kisses my neck though. I do. But it doesn't give me an orgasm. One thing that turns me on is when she glides her hands on my lower stomach. Another thing...is I can't get her wet. When I fingered her she wasn't wet.. she was moist but not wet. And I don't know how to get her wet or orgasm. Any tips?

2. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How are you fingering her? Like, explain the movements. Are you penetrating or rubbing? She may be the type who prefers either penetration or cliteral stimulation. You should try K&Y warming lube. I've never tried it but I've heard it works wonders!

3. MerBear

Only if I had money Hahaha. And pentration ..I'll try rubbing next Time and when i did it. She wasqa l onto me tight and gasping but I wonder if she was faking it in case o sucked at it

---------- Post added 10th Dec 2013 at 02:43 PM ----------

Holding onto me*

4. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Women can orgasm without being completely wet. Some women just have a hard time getting wet. I have the opposite of that problem. >_> So consider yourself somewhat lucky! Haha! XD If I remember correctly, didn't you tell me you have scoliosis? I heard any type of spinal cord injury or defect can cause the lack of vaginal lubricant. Also, are you feeling stressed out? That might be the reason. When I first had sex, I loved it. But I did not orgasm. Not orgasming after sex is actually more common than you think. Men usually orgasm more than women, which is probably another reason why men think about sex more often, lol.

EDIT: Also, for me, sex isn't about having an orgasm. I've had one before, and it's fun, but I actually prefer having sex than orgasming. I love the closeness I feel with my lover and the feeling of sex is nice. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#4 Anthemic, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  5. MerBear

i know. when i think about what happened again, it makes me wet and thinking about her kissing me again roughly does that too haha, but like when she does it, i dont so eh.

and really? 0_o interesting. hmm, i'll look into that and your right. i miss her already. i want her in my bed again :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha

I Just want to please her in a sexual way and i feel, im not doing that

6. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I Just want to please her in a sexual way and i feel, im not doing that"

I can almost bet what the answer to this question is going to be based on things I remember from previous conversations but I'll ask it anyway.

Have you asked her about it? I mean actually said 'I want this to be as good for you as possible, tell me what you like and I'll do it'...

7. MerBear

she said she doesn't know. thats the thing. she likes when i kiss her neck but i want to do more things than that. it would be nice to please her more than just doing trhat