1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(possibly 18+) prostate stimulation

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MaineBiGuy, Dec 17, 2013.

1. MaineBiGuy

MaineBiGuy Guest

Don't know if this is allowed but it does pertain to men's health as prostate stimulation has been shown to decrease the risks of prostate cancer.

It also pertains to gay and bi men so...

Um, I just tried ahem-ing in the ahem but all I really got was the sensation I needed to urinate. Felt amazing but I kept at it for like 15 minutes. Nothing. Well, something...I leaked a bit. Also, while I was ahem-ing, I couldn't help but notice my little buddy was asleep or at the very least, didn't have his morning coffee. Should I have gone longer, deeper, more or less pressure? Should it be an in and out motion or does it matter how it's stimulated, just stimulate it?

I continued manually but the result was...different.

Am I doing it wrong? Do I need a dedicated toy? Something capable of stimulation in that area up in the depths?

2. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not much help here as I've never done that.

3. MaineBiGuy

MaineBiGuy Guest

ummm, okay.

Thanks?

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I can think of plenty of people who would know, so you'll get an answer by the end of the night. Don't worry. :wink:

5. lukeluvznicki13

lmfao ^ xD

and i love your "aheming", that's going to be my new way instead of using stars xD

and sorry, I can't really help either, I thought it was going to be more simple D;

6. Ridiculous

Really, you've done this many times in different threads - if you don't have something to contribute then you don't post. I appreciate you're trying to be supportive but still...

Anyway...

Everything you've described is pretty normal. Prostate stimulation can feel like the urge to urinate because your prostate is right below the bladder and encapsulates the urethra. For this reason you should make sure you don't actually need to pee by going beforehand. The feeling should lessen with the more practice you get (in the same way that you disassociate the feeling of needing to poo when having anal sex).

When you say you leaked a bit, do you mean semen or precum or pee?

Being unable to get an erection or losing it when you've got something up your butt - especially if your prostate is being stimulated - is also very common. I can't tell you the reason behind this but I wouldn't be surprised if your body was being tricked into refractory period since prostate simulation does feel similar to an orgasm and simulates the same action that happens during orgasm without actually having one.

Whatever technique you are using is something you'll have to practice for yourself. Try going deeper or using more pressure or moving side to side or back and forth against it, or going faster or slower, and see which you find best. There's no reason you can't do them all in the same session too! Just don't be too rough because it is a pretty sensitive part of your body.

Dedicated prostate toys are the best as they are shaped and angled just right to hit the right spot. I'm assuming you're using your fingers, which are okay and are usually the right length to be able to reach the prostate, but you aren't going to be in the most comfortable position having your hand contorted down there.

Your post makes it sound like you were expecting something to happen that didn't... what was it?

7. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]

Like Ridiculous said, you don't really have to be hard. I usually jack off when 'aheming', but if I don't I'll usually go soft relatively quickly unless I'm with the man of my dreams.

Everybody's different. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Some people like the sensation more than others.

8. MaineBiGuy

MaineBiGuy Guest

reply posted in quote. Seems easier than doing it the other way.

9. Ridiculous

Most people are incapable of having a proper orgasm from prostate stimulation alone. Perhaps 'incapable' is the wrong word, but it takes practice and you need to be in the right mindset and be doing it just right and few people are going to get to that point.

I think it's important that you don't go into it thinking you're going to have an orgasm from it, because you're going to set yourself up for disappointment. You'll be far too preoccupied with thinking about that goal rather than actually experiencing the feeling of the prostate stimulation, and if anything, that's going to be the major thing in the way of actually getting to the orgasm. Just lie back and relax and be in the moment rather than constantly thinking "why hasn't this made me cum yet."

10. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I started experimenting in my mid teens with anal stimulation on-and-off, but didn't have my first orgasm until around two years ago. Of course, I didn't have all this information available to me, and proceeded with caution, trying out various techniques, positions, and err, instruments, until I was able to find a way to achieve that state.

All I knew was that it felt good, and that I found myself in a better metal space while taking showers, so that made it a bit easier. The first time I experienced an orgasm, I was mostly flaccid, too, so it was definitely a different sort of experience altogether... I'm not even sure you can compare a standard penile orgasm to a prostate one, since you're stimulating the area directly, getting more prosaic fluid instead of semen, making multiple climaxes possible. It's supposed to be more similar to a vaginal orgasm for women.

You might need to manually masturbate if you want your "little buddy" to wake up... it's not really a problem for me, having a bit of body dysphoria, and it helps me feel more "womanly". This is definitely not one of those every day things you can try on a whim. I still do them sparingly, usually without the expectation that I'll orgasm, since the experience is pleasurable either way.

If you have any more questions, just ask! I'm no expert, but have definitely been around the block a few times. :lol:

11. StephenSC

I think one of the most important things to know when it comes to our bodies is that we are all different and have different reactions (and preferences) in regards to stimulation. (So obviously the same goes with my information!)

I've recently started exploring that area myself. From what I've read both here and elsewhere on the net is that it is quite common for some guys to remain soft during pure prostate/anal stimulation, often more direct involvement is needed to get hard. I also have read that a lot of guys are unable to (for whatever reason, I'm not sure) orgasm purely from said stimulation. Just like some people not feeling any pleasure at all from it.

I agree 100% with:

(As well as everything else he's said)

Try not to have a preconceived idea about things or a set goal. I think the main objective should be to just have fun. Keep trying new things, as have been suggested. (speed, depth, pressure (shaped toys)) Just remember you only get one body, treat it with care. It's also not a race.

Lastly, as for the question of are you doing it wrong, considering you said it was "amazing" I think your defiantly doing something right!