1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anal cleaning tips

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by transational, Dec 21, 2013.

1. transational

Hello. I will be getting analed by a penis for the first time very soon. I'd like to be clean and not smell as much as possible.

I've fingered myself a few times, after I showered and everything, but when I smelt my finger it was still a little stinky.

Any tips without an enema or douche?

p.s. fingering + masturbation is quite the sensation

2. StephenSC

I have limited experience in this area. Though from what I've heard, generally a bowel movement a few hours before hand is enough to suffice for *most* people. That's provided you've got a healthy diet, high in fibre (mainly insoluble). Drinking a lot of water can help encourage this.

If you feel that's not enough for you, all else I could suggest is that before hand (not directly though) you take a shower, have a "play" and a gentle rinse while your in there. If this is what you've done in the past and still have worries perhaps you should look at a change in diet? Not sure beyond this what can be done.

Lastly, as it's your first time use plenty of lube - it will also prevent anything from sticking. Take your time. Make sure your relaxed. Slow down if your having any major discomfort and stop if there is any pain. Have fun.

Also:

Empty Closets - Getting Clean for Anal Sex

#2 StephenSC, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  3. Hopefilled

The split between always or never "Wash Out" internally is like unto a religious crusade level angst for some.

Shit Happens either washed or not. And for many of us- the applied techniques are frequently subjective in effectiveness unless we've hours or more pre-planning.time. The reasons include many factors:

Time for a "relaxed, unhurried cleaning session is often the whole scene works or not. Nervous tension or giddy high lust for them penetrating you at either extreme can distract from listening to your body. And yes- that self- awareness can be so important in getting clean let alone avoiding hurt or messy accidents.

FOREPLAY and getting in the total headspace is where using an enema as part of that foreplay works for some people. It's part of the grooming for a lover. It's part of trying to be self confident that you've worked at making the scene romantic. Nope- not every one will ever equate an enema as any direct connect to romance but in time- the associative memory of all one's pre-sex rituals might indeed get larger.

Aside from the enema- LEARN your body by self exploration. To learn what angles of penetration work for you- or not. Do some research into Biofeedback routines, never forget the cheapest biofeedback is your finger. Same with gripping exercises useful for any inserted object- or your lover.

Mastering an ability to bring your lover orgasms by sheer muscle grip can have that lover in your spell..

4. tulman

I like packaged drug store enemas like Fleet or the drug chain's own brand. 1 or 2 will almost always clean you out deep enough to make anal sex comfortable for all participants. Don't forget a clean out not only makes it more pleasant for the top but for you too. I like it slow and easy but if a top is giving you a good pounding you can start to feel bloated and uncomfortable. An enema beforehand solves that problem. The best regular lover I ever had and I always gave each other a Fleet or 2 as part of our forplay. Enemas can be erotic by themselves. They don't have to be disgusting.