1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions about Anal

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Wardrobe93, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Wardrobe93

Hey Guys,

So, I've been talking to someone for a month now and we finally met up and i stayed the night a few weeks ago and we're meeting again this Sunday :grin:

We only did oral when I stayed and it was the best night ever! really like this guy and just sleeping with him holding him was great! never wanted to let him go!

Anyway when he was on top of me i sorta wanted him to f**k me but cus Ive never done it before and so i never pushed it. Its weird because id never thought about being f****d before but i just loved being with him and it felt like the next natural thing, also i sucked him off, twice and i loved doing it! again never thought I would but just love him so much it was pleasure doing it :slight_smile: as well as recieving :wink:

So to the Question I'm a bit concerned it might be painful, I'm an anal virgin so i just wanna know what precautions to take, I know obviously condoms but anything else. When you're with someone who you're majorly attracted to does that sort of automatically make it pleasurable? like i said when we were together i wanted him to but was just a bit unsure.

Also I'm really hairy down there, could that be an issue?

Thanks in advance for your help again guys :grin:

xxx

2. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Take it slow, do as much foreplay as possible, use a lot of lube, and a finger or two, or better yet three, should go in there in that order, before you even think of placing a penis in there.

3. AKTodd

Depending on his experience level, when it gets to the point of him penetrating you, you may want to start out with both of you lying on your sides or him on his back and you lower yourself onto him. Both of these options give you more control over the rate/depth of penetration and the first one also means you aren't really fighting gravity much. You can also switch to other positions once you get properly used to it.

If your partner is experienced with topping and is confident that he can give you a pleasant experience topping from some other position, then probably give him the benefit of the doubt and let him do it that way. Communication is also key here, he can't feel what you're feeling so you need to be able to direct. 'Slow down', 'stop', ok - a little more, etc.' should also part of the process if need be.

I'd also refer you to the Resources tab on EC which includes some pages and such on prepping for anal sex, first times, etc.

Hope this helps,

Todd

4. Ridiculous

Yes: condoms, lube, and going slowly are the three golden rules. Prepping your butthole by progressing up from fingers is a great idea. And make sure you're communicating and telling him whether to go slower or fast or to change position and saying what feels good and what doesn't.

Have you done any butt play yourself before now? Have you tried fingering yourself or using a dildo or other toy? I'd definitely recommend doing this rather than jumping straight to anal sex with someone else, as it allows you to familiarise yourself with that area and how it will feel.

It isn't painful at all if you are doing it properly - this is why it's a good idea to get some practice by yourself so you can learn how to do it properly.

No; that's usually only an issue if you're doing anything with a mouth down there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. It may make cleaning up any lube afterwards a bit more difficult though.

(PS: we are allowed to say 'fuck'!)