1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colon width/stretching

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by chadpeterson, Dec 31, 2013.

1. chadpeterson

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    My question is in the last paragraph.

Six months ago I began with introductory anal fingering and progressed to taking three spades of the Master Series Anal Link Butt Plug XL (just last night), I was also successful in inserting the first two bumps of Doc Johnson L.A. Special 13". I played with both multiple times--in and out for over an hour. Of course all solo, and I felt an unrivaled sense of accomplishment.

I have good hip flexion & external rotation which allows me to squat very low, or lie on my back and bring my knees very close to my chest, and in those positions it seems that I can negotiate the Rectum just fine with those tools (both are 2.5" diameter at widest point), but once the third spade of the Master Series Butt Plug goes in (total of 20cm, a little longer than 8"), I would have to stop. Try as I may I couldn't get around into the Sigmoid without fearing for my life.

The question: the Sigmoid (and where it connects to the Rectum)--are they wide enough to accommodate objects of that size? if they are not, then can they be stretched to become more accommodating?

2. Ridiculous

2.5 inches wide should be fine...

I am hesitant to give you advice though because that's a very large toy and I don't want you to hurt yourself. You should be able to get past the sigmoid section with some perseverance and patience though - try changing your position (especially the position and angle of your legs in relation to your pelvis) as that will shift things around in there a bit and may allow it to pass into that section.

3. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe i'm stupid but why would you need to take 2.5 inches wide? I have seen more cock than i care to count and have only seen one anywhere near that wide

As far as can you take bigger, i saw a video where a guy shoved an apple up his ass. Then there was a website showing x-rays of things guys had to have removed and one dude had a pickle jar up there. So i guess it is physically posible ( though i wouldn't recommend it) but again I don't see why you would want to.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK, so there's a level of what's possible without hurting yourself and what may stretch you over time with repeated use.

Your body's pretty resilient and so it's unlikely you'll tear or rupture anything by putting something 2.5 inches in diameter in you, but putting something that large, beyond 8 inches in... is probably pushing your luck.

One thing you should also be thinking about: It is possible, over time, to stretch yourself. Back in the heyday of bathhouses, before the AIDS crisis got into full swing, there were a fair number of people who were really into fisting, and that's putting a full fist and arm up someone's ass, in some cases all the way to the elbow. The problem with this plan is that, over time, the rectum stretches so much that it no longer serves its original purpose, and I remember reading an article by a physician who saw a lot of gay clients in San Francisco talking about seeing numerious people 22 and 23 years old who were having to get colostomy bags because their rectums were so stretched.

Now, obviously a 2.5" dildo and a fist and arm are pretty different... but I guess my best advice would be, think carefully about your intentions here, and also think about the future of having sexual partners. If you get used to very large and wide dildos, you may find it difficult to be satisfied by most men, who won't be so well endowed. And that could end up being a pretty big disappointment.

5. tulman

I always go by circumference rather than diameter. 2.5" X Pi (3.1416) = 7.854" (almost 7 7/8") circumference. That's heroic in my book! My biggest is 6 7/8" and it's only comfortable on a good day. In fact I haven't used it in years. I guess sensibility and moderation come with age. Now I use a couple favorites that look like normal average size attractive cocks and they work just fine.

6. chadpeterson

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thank you, gentlemen!

The reason I embarked on this journey is:

1-Physiological: prostatic stimulation is heavenly; even better is the sense of exhastion/fulfillment that follows and lingers for hours.

2-Psychological: I like to test my limits, often expand them (in this case, it's quite literal)

I'm not doing this to take cock. I'm straight. Which brings me to my next point, Chip: how would I approch this subject with future sexual partners? I've always been a straight-laced type of person and attracted to females of the same inclinations, and, not surprsingly, most/all of them shudder at most of the thoughts discussed on this forum. Am I right in my assesment, or is it just my narrow experience?

Analover likes this.
  7. femivir

Like Chip, I would also worry about long-term health effects, such as incontinence at an older age. (I am not sure if that is what the coloscopy bag reference was about.) In my own case, I have a birth defect called a megacolon. I don't have a separation between my rectum and colon. I won't go into the details, but I am very wary about trying anything too drastic with that part of my anatomy.

8. chadpeterson

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    You make sense in regards to long term consequences. I think 2.5" is the widest I'd go, at least for the 6-18 months.