1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting comfortable with new additions

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Ames, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Ames

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I recently joined this group while recovering from my breast aug not sure is this is the right place to post or if anyone would care but a few weeks about before the holidays I had mine enlarge. While I luv the over all results and all just wondering if anyone knows how long does ti take to have them feel more like yourself. Also while they arent large like a DD or so I think I will end up a C or hopefully will not sure yet, seems even though I had them now for a few weeks (maybe I am inpatient) I still bump them or have to think about my movements, not to bump them with my arms or when picking up stuff not bringing it too close to my chest. was wondering if i will at somepoint automatically get this sense as I guess that women have ?

2. i havent had any surgery but i assume a few weeks after surgery is still likely healing, i assume it will take a few months to feel better and less tender. any operation on your body is a big thing, your body needs to time to recover. talk to your dr though would be the best bet.