1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions...should I be concerned about this sexual encounter?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by thediaryofjake, Jan 3, 2014.

1. thediaryofjake

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello...I don't know who to talk about this. I'm not closeted, but I don't have any gay friends to talk to or anyone that'll be open to hearing this really. Well, I had an encounter a couple of days ago, and I was wondering...

I got together wit a guy a couple of days ago. He was a complete stranger, and the encounter occurred at a place that attracts men who want to play with men. I was in the moment. I've never really done anything with a guy, and I got a little curious. He gave me a condom and I asked him if I could penetrate him to feel what it's like. I did. Granted, I'd never even worn a condom, so it slipped halfways (I'm an experience-less virgin to be honest) but the head was fully protected at all times. I thursted back and forth about four-six times max. I asked him to get on his back he did, and as I inserted my member into his anus, I noticed blood on the condom. That's when I pulled away and the encounter pretty much stopped at that point. We didn't say much, but he quickly put his clothes on (which I found odd...but I imagine I'd do the same thing) I was, in all honesty, quite disgusted by that sight.

The entire ordeal occurred about 3-6 seconds. Should I worry about STDs, in particular HIV? I didn't ejaculate or precum, and I reckon the blood on the condom was his, as I did not have any open sores on my penis. Perhaps I was being way too rough; I don't know. The entire thing was sort of trashy and something I'm not too keen on doing ever again--with a stranger that is. In any case, should I be concerned about this? I plan on getting tested within a couple of weeks to be certain regardless, but I'd like to know your all's opinions. Should I be worried? Thank you all.

2. Ben

Ben

As you wore a condom and it covered the head all the time, you probably don't have anything to worry about. Getting tested is always a sensible option though!

The blood was probably from him. He might not have prepared properly or he may have had a haemorrhoid or some other sensitivity of the butt. It happens.

3. Well if it only came off halfway so you're probably fine, but get tested in a few weeks, then in a few months (4-6ish) and always use a condom.

4. Shy825

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there
    I just read your post in the sexual health forum. It must have been a scary experience for you to see blood especially with it being your first time.

I am still a virgin and feel the urge to want to hook up with a nice looking guy as I still haven't made friends with another gay guy who's willing to have nsa fun with me yet. So it seems my option for now is to just hook up with a total stranger from an app or something.
    But I am so scared about it but at the same time I want it so much. Ideally I would want my first experience to be with someone i know and like in real life but i just dunno when and if that will happen so I am tempted to go this other route.

Just wondering if you fancy chatting more about your experiences up until now...like how you are finding it in the gay scene, what kind of bar did you go to and did you go alone? how did u feel?

i was going to PM you but it said I don't have permission to send a message?

5. thediaryofjake

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello! I would love to talk to you. I tried tweaking my settings for private messages, but I'm not sure if I having any type of success. You can try again and see if you can send it. I'll try sending one as well.

6. Ridiculous

You both need to be full members to send PMs.

Chances are you were sufficiently protected but it never hurts to get checked and tested.

You don't mention any lube in your post - were you just trying to penetrate him dry? If you weren't using lube then that is probably why he started bleeding. You definitely need to use lube next time you have anal sex, otherwise it is painful, very difficult, and increases the risk of damage to both partners and subsequently makes any disease transmission more likely.

7. thediaryofjake

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you. I was thinking the same thing just the other day. I was being, not rough, but rough in that there wasn't anything to make the penetration feel smooth. Thank you for the advice. Sounds like I'm of those that need a manual to have sex, unfortunately.