1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Um, lots of symptons, any help? >_<

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Tim, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Tim

Tim

So, I know, I should go to the doctor, but I don't want to overreact. For those who remember, I posted a while back about me using the bathroom a lot more then normal, and more was coming out then was going in. Well, that went away for a bit.

Now it's back, but with a twist, occasionally I won't be able to use the bathroom for a few days, then randomly I can't stop, and so on. But not only that, now I have stomach pains, I cannot get full, I am hungry all the time (not an impulse/emotion, but it feels like I didn't eat in the first place), but that's not the weird part. I'm losing weight. And I'm not exercising. I also have head pains, similar to those I had when my bells palsy started (Behind the ears, above my right eye, etc)

I wake up tired, no matter how long I sleep, and I can barely stay awake 6 hours. My mom just thinks it's the basic stomach flu, which I'd normally agree with, but it just seems so weird, a stomach flu tends to make me thirsty, now, I'm going a day or 2 without drinking and not getting thirsty. I noticed that today, I immediately took a huge water bottle, filled it with water, and began drinking it throughout the day.

I was hoping Kara or someone would be able to help. I watched a Urban Legends show yesterday, about a woman who found an amazing "Diet Pill" and took it, and began having similar symptons. In the end, it was a tapeworm that did it. And what was scary, is that the experts said that the myth was true, other then the "diet pill" ad. I've told a few other people about this, and they said that's what they were thinking, which just worried me more. I'm not gonna let it worry me though, I'm sick of worrying.

(And btw, my mom still hasn't sent over my records to the new doctor, and the pediatrician refuses to give me another form to do so, so the one my mom has is the only one -.-)

2. mUsIcFrEaK92

mUsIcFrEaK92 Guest

I had the same exact symptoms like this before. When you go to the bathroom alot is it like diarrhea at all? You lost weight and feel tired all the time. Do you feel weak at all? like you don't want to move? You might have Crohn's disease, but not sure just go to the doctor. Because this is what happened to me when i was sick like this. It's nothing serious, but it would get worse if you don't get it checked out.

Symptoms of Crohn's disease include stomach pain, diarrhea, and loose and bloody stools. You may also suffer weight loss and a loss of appetite.

http://www.revolutionhealth.com/con...-disease/symptoms/symptoms?section=section_01

It might not be this, but make sure you see a doctor to figure out whats wrong with you.

3. Tim

Tim

Well, I definately don't have a loss of appetite, and my you know what isn't bloody <.< And not really diarrhea, just a lot of it o.o;

4. mUsIcFrEaK92

mUsIcFrEaK92 Guest

Oh well it might be something different though. Just see doctor

5. sexyalex

:lol:

sorry for laughing but i have to take bad things make joke in order to SURVIVE!

anyways:dry: enough of that drama. SO Tim, when was the last time you had a Colon Cleanse. They are usually painess, and they work miracles. :grin:
    I think if u have not gotten one, it's time to and a propper detoxin of the body.

Base on the symptoms ur stateing to me i would say your aneamic; but all i know is what i learn in Biology. You SHOULD see a doctor.:eek:

i mean...still look into the colon cleanse though :grin:

6. SRSLYMARK

I would definitely make an appointment to see your doctor. There's a lot of things that could be going wrong here, and you need to find out what it is before it gets worse.

7. Vampyrecat

Do you need to pee a lot as well? Do you feel generally unwell? The first thing that jumped to mind was diabetes type two. But then I'm not a doctor, I'm just a biology student.

Please go to the doctor now Tim.

8. gabriel1

gabriel1 Guest

Please Tim - go to your doctor.

9. Louise

Definately make an appointment to see the doctor, if it is nothing you will be reassured and if there is something wrong then he will be able to sort it out before it gets TOO serious.

Some of the symptoms you describe are very similar to ones I had, tiredness, always hungry, loss of weight, when I had a thyroid problem. Two years treatment and now I'm all better, no surgery nothing invasive just a little pill to swallow every day.

Don't let this drag on too long it COULD be serious. What are you waiting for? Call your doctor and make an appointment!

10. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Tim! Yes go to the doctor. Make an appointment and try to get in as soon as you can. Don't leave it hanging. As Louise indicated, it could indicate something more serious. The earlier you have a doctor checking it it out the sooner it can be dealt with, whatever it is.

11. sexyalex

cheyea! pay more attention in class girl; when ur diabetic expecially type 2 one of the most popular symptoms is that you have extra thirst and cravings and that was pretty much ruled out. :grin: