1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why does both my boyfriends semen tastes so different.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Brohg, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Brohg

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, I have two boyfriends, they live together themselves, but I'm there third and kind of there 'daddy', so we are all on the same level with each other and have sex all together.

The problem however, which I can't figure out why, is when it comes to both my guys sperm, they taste different. And before anyone asks yes, all of us get regular testing and we do not sleep with anyone else, so we know our sexual health is good, we've never had any signs of any form of STD from what we get up to, and intend to keep it that way.

But back to the question. Both my BFs are around the same age, 24 and 26. the older of them is a large bear, chubby but otherwise healthy. The younger of them is thin, an otter like frame. Both are healthy, and they both more or less eat the same kinds of food, with exceptions, such as the younger one doesn't eat seafood, and drinks lots of orange juice and cereal with full fat milk, and usually has salt on his meals, while the older of the two doesn't drink milk, only drinks apple juice, and nothing else untoward that would, as most people suggest, give any reason for him to have off tasting sperm.

But thing is, of the two, the younger ones sperm is perfectly fine tasting, in no way bitter, and no overpowering potency, where as the older of them, his sperm is very potent, quite overpowering infact, like sour milk.

Going by all I've read up on this, this isn't something to do with there diets, if anything the younger, thinner of them should have bad tasting semen, while the older should have fresh tasting, but this seems to be the other way around.

Could the weight difference be an issue as to this?

2. OhSOCurious

Their eating habits can definitely affect the taste of their sperm. Especially I liquids. Certain juices tend to make semen taste more appealing but my guess is that different juices make both their semen taste different because of the nutrients and ingredients in the juice. Orange juice is very citric and would probably make it more tangy. While apple juice has unique attributes in being sweet, making his semen taste less salty.
    Once again this is just my guess mixed with my background knowledge on the effects of foods on the body.

Edit:
    Also, their intake of any food could manipulate their semen, but whether it's "bad" tasting or "fresh" tasting is based on your tastes. If you like how one guy tastes then recommend his diet to the other, and explain why. Just experiment a bit so you all can be happy.

#2 OhSOCurious, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  3. Brohg

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not so sure really. the things they eat is usually the exact same, because they live together, and only eat differently when they order out or eat out. There is less reason for the older of the two to have bad tasting semen then then younger given there diets, one never touches milk except very occasionally a milkshake, while the younger has milk every day.

4. OhSOCurious

Maybe it's the protein ;D
    Wish I could be in this predicament xD

5. Brohg

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love them both so much, there my boys. I just want to enjoy taking both my guys sperm without having a bad reaction. And yeah, I do swallow, which is hard to with, well, you know.

6. OhSOCurious

I understand.
    It could be the milk thing, I don't know. There's nothing harmful in experimenting with diet, if they are both healthy than changing a small thing wouldn't be bad.
    Let's hope the forum doctor posts soon c:

7. Ridiculous

Diet can be a factor, but even ignoring that, the taste of cum will be different for each person. Just like we all have different body shapes and eye colours and blood types, we are also going to have variations in the composition (and therefore taste) of our semen. It's likely his cum just naturally tastes that way.

If you want to try to improve the taste then the food I see suggested the most is pineapple, although I can't speak from personal experience whether it works or not.

8. AKTodd

Coming at this from another direction, in my experience if you can take him deep enough when he cums and swallow while he's doing it (as opposed to after he's finished) very little of his semen is going to get on your tongue for you to taste.

Todd

9. UlrichOwl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Diet is a large factor in influencing the taste of semen. I have recently switched to a vegetarian diet, and my boyfriend has commented on how different my semen tastes now. He describes it as much more mild and slightly sweet. Comparatively, my bf claims that my semen used to have a salty, slightly bitter flavour.

I would assume that variations in your two boyfriends' diets is primarily to blame for the differences in their flavours. Have you spoken to your bfs about this? Maybe the guy with the funky tasting semen will be more accommodating to you spitting it out???