1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I be worried?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by jvn95, Jan 4, 2014.

1. jvn95

Okay so me and this guy were making out alot.

In the heat of the moment I reached down in his pants and played with him a bit, and he the same to me.

there was no actual sex, no oral, just some touching. After I touched I rubbed all over his body for a while while we made out and what not.

Why am I so scared I may have caught something. Like herpes er something. I was touching his face and his mouth and his back with the hand I used, wouldn't logic say that would not have let me do all that if he had something.

I'm so paranoid. :/

2. Ridiculous

Possible to have caught something? Yes.
    Likely? No.

He most likely didn't have anything to transmit in the first place, and even if he did you'd have difficulty getting it from him by doing any of that. The kissing is generally going to more risky than touching a dick with your hand.

Of course you can always go and get tested just for your peace of mind :slight_smile:. But really, you are worryingly unnecessarily.

3. jvn95

Lol thank you for answering,

I may go get tested just to shut my mind up.

4. willycubed28

I do know what you are going through. My first encounter with a guy and all I did was make out with him, and then three days later I had flu like symptoms. Of course my nerves got the better of me, and I wasn't thinking rationally, but at the same time I was very in experienced at the time. Of course it turned out to be nothing. I do not think you have anything to worry about, but to ease your mind I would go get checked out just in case.