1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel like an idiot! Scared!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by jvn95, Jan 6, 2014.

1. jvn95

I fooled around with my boyfriend and it was my first time. I asked if he was clean and he said yes (still didn't take his word for it) and we used a condom for sex.

What I am worried about is that I sucked him off,
    Well not completely he didn't cum he stopped me before he did and said he didn't want me to throw up from the semen.

after everything was said and done, neither of us ejaculated.

But I sucked for a while, and he told me that in the past he hasn't used a condom (My heart dropped, but I still did it anyway.)

Now I am a nervous wreck I have caught HIV or something else.

I talked to him about how I feel, he said he was clean, I told him I trust him but you never know but I can't stop my mind from thinking the worst.

He was sweet enough to say it was okay, and I said I wanted to go get checked in case.

He said he would go with me and get tested himself too.

I am so nervous, I am a trainwreck, why did I do that? WHY AM I SUCH AN IDIOT

2. willycubed28

Okay first of all thinking you are an idiot is not helping things at all. I understand your worry because I have had the same worry too before. Just go get tested, but the fact that he wants to go get tested with you should be a sign indicator that everything will be alright. Just do not freak out unless you have too.