1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick anal advice! (Happening tonight)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by RCJ24, Jan 6, 2014.

1. RCJ24

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I have bottomed with ease with my bf but I have never topped. When it comes to topping I am totally inexperienced and probably resemble a cat is a house of mirrors! Plz someone give me the down and dirty on what I need to know. And don't be a smart ass. Of course I know where to stick it

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Coming from my experience in straight sex, find a position you like and have a good time? Whatever feels good for you probably feels good for him too. And if all else fails, ask him for advice. I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige. :slight_smile:

3. Tyrael

Well basically you want to aim just between the butt cheeks...

Hehe ok ok. I don't see any reason to be nervous! Sounds like you have plenty experience with this guy so just talk to each other, do what feels natural and don't rush it. Take it nice and slow and just enjoy it :slight_smile:

4. June Cleaver

remember to give him plenty of foreplay. use your hands on his body up and down the torso starting with the face and hair talk to him telling him sweet nothings getting him all in the mood. Once he is relaxed and ready then give it to him. Make sure if you're using condoms bad is it properly in place also plenty of lubricant appropriate for use with condoms is used. June

5. Daydream Harp

Condoms, loads of lube and communication is a recurring theme I see when this question comes up

6. bornthiswaybby

I'm a virgin but I DO know a thing or two LOL.

If it's his first time bottoming, take it as slow as he needs, he may have pain and he may be fine as kind (you're aware of this of course)... Figure out what position you both prefer, maybe he'd like to get "on top" of you while you just lay there and make the job easier for you? Lmao. Lubrication is always important as mentioned above. Oh and make sure you're fully hard before going in. :lol:

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    make sure you don't have anything in your butt you got have a clean pluming and use lube and go slow don't rush