1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i too skinny???

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by anonomous, Jan 7, 2014.

1. anonomous

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    everybody says that im like a twig,that im really skinny. i dont eat anywhere near as much as everybody else would like me to and you can see all my bones. its really painfull sitting on hard things though cus my bones jut out. im 13 and i fit 9 years old tops.
    do u think im too skinny? and what can being underweight do to your health??

2. apostrophied

From your post, yes, it does sound like you are too thin. The most important question is, why do you not eat as much as other people? Your answer to this question will likely dictate what you have to do to gain weight.

3. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

You're 13, you're supposed to be skinny, your body hasn't developed yet.

But if you are really worried about being dangerously underweight, make a doctor's appointment, and let the doctor decide if you are underweight and what to do about it.

4. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

if you are skinny by genetics is perfectly alrite, in fact im 6'2 tall and weight about 75 kgs tops, everyone would say i am very skinny, yet is genetics i can eat 1000 meat loafs a day and continue on same weight :3
    but if is because you dont eat much then i think you should start eating normally every day doesnt mean in excess just normal meals like the others if you are worried about it, hope the best

5. Mogget

This is a question you should ask to your doctor, not us.