1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't stimulate my clit

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by LailaForbidden, Jan 8, 2014.

1. LailaForbidden

Uh... okay. So here the deal, i can't get much pleasure from my clit. I've tried direct and indirect stimulation and ALL over everywhere, as has my girlfriend (with fingers and tongue, sorry if that's too graphic, but i figured i should add that).

Since I was a little kid (like literally 5 or 6) i sorta humped pillows for stimulation and still do today and have reached orgasm easily. Which was all fine and dandy until I started dating because I want her down there, not a stupid pillow. But, it doesn't work. I either feel nothing or i get a flash of pleasure that goes away. I end up getting frustrated and depressed, which of course turns me off :frowning2: it's just kinda worrying. I feel like something is wrong with me.

I was reading on the internet that there's this thing called Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome, which i guess mostly applies to men, but idk. And basically i'm terrified that all those years of pillow-humping damaged my clit... i don't really know who else to turn to here, guys. I'm kinda freaked.

So, what would you suggest I do? Do you think I damaged it?

Please respond :confused:

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have the opposite of your problem i can't take too much pleasure on mine or it begins to hurt , i also pillow hump to but one time i did it so bad i was in pain for a whole week .
    I'm not sure if pillow humping caused this but maybe she might have to give you hard simulations and also have tried other ares like your lips (down there) and near your entrance i'I've gotten great pleasure from that . Another thing that might help is make try masturbating with out the pillow and touch your clit and see what works i'm not an expert I hope that helps

#2 stocking, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps, you should try to relax, breathe and try not to think about it so much. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been with your girlfriend?

I only ask because it takes time to get comfortable being with someone who doesn't know your body very well. I experienced this problem with my ex girlfriend. I had issues with becoming/staying aroused, also I did not enjoy her performing oral sex or touching me down there. My problem was me being too anxious, which made it impossible for me to enjoy it.

Try focusing more on foreplay (kissing, groping, licking) without going below the waist to build up the anticipation. Also, try whispering into each others ears and hold one another. There are many ways you can be intimate without getting naked, so try taking your time and have fun :slight_smile:

#3 pinklov3ly, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2014