1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

has anyone had any experience with ambien?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by EmilyAnn, Jan 11, 2014.

1. EmilyAnn

I have been on ambien for about 18 months and I have never had a bad reaction to it. Last night I took my nightly medicine put on my nightgown and went to sleep. About midnight I woke up coughing and got sick to my stomach. Went running to the bathroom and threw up. Afterwards things were moving that shouldn't be (to me anyways) I remember getting back in bed still dressed but woke up for work without my nightgown on. I found it in the other room. I know this isn't normal but should I stop taking it and call my doctor? :icon_sad:

2. apostrophied

Don't stop taking it before you talk to your doctor. So definitely talk to your doctor ASAP to avoid the risk of this happening again.

3. biggayguy

Could it be a bad interaction between your medicines? I take Ambien. I used to wake up talking to people that weren't there. They adjusted my dose and I seem to be fine now.

4. EmilyAnn

Don't think so been on the same meds for a while. I did run out for about a week and a half and just started back last night.

5. apostrophied

I think this could be your answer right there.