1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i masturbating too much ?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by stocking, Jan 14, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Every night i've been masturbating and now I noticed I'm really tried and felt so sleepy during work , i'm still sleepy now and wanna go back to bed but i can't because i have to work . yesterday fell asleep on the train on the way home and almost missed my stop even the train conductor said Your a sleep on the train again he wakes me up when it comes to my stop . I hadn't gotten a decent rest yet and I feel very weak lately should i cool it on the masturbating before going to bed ?:icon_redf:icon_sad:

#1 stocking, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  2. Daydream Harp

If it starts making a negative effect on you, then yeah you should have a day or two in between each time.

3. ladylovelylocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you are losing sleep because of it then it could be why you are tired but unless you are spending hours at a time late into the night it could very well be something else making you tired. You could be coming down with a bug or just not sleeping well or many other various reasons. You could try skipping a day or two and see if it helps you feel more rested. In general though unless you are having it interfere with relationships, hobbies or work I don't think there is really a 'too much' limit :wink:

4. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My doctor recommend That 3 to 4 times a "week" is healthy. I can't remember exactly but he said something about if you do it more than that your body will start to over produce a specific Hormone.. That and it will drain your energy. It doesn't have the nickname "energy suicide" for nothing!

5. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol, I've had the same problem before. Unless you're staying up late into the night doing it, it could be other things, but maybe you should take a break for a few days and see if it improves your sleep. If not, you know it's something else, but if it does help, maybe you should start doing it less or at a different time. (If you have any other time.)

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I didn't do it last night and got some sleep I feel a lot better and I might not do anything tonight either .

7. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What's with all the " if its interfering with your sleep" comments? I find it to be able be of the best ways of crashing out. I'm not even remotely tired but know I need to get to sleep just rub one out and boom two minutes later I'm in dream land.

I agree with the rest of what others have said though, if you think it's interfering with your ability to function then maybe you need to lay off for a few days.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I Masturbated myself to sleep because I woke up four in the morning cold and unable to go back then I fell asleep again when it was over . I really needed it this time .
    I feel rested but i will try to get some sleep tonight .

9. UIOP

There's nothing wrong with daily (or nightly) masturbation but it's not worth making yourself tired over. If you are getting too exhausted, maybe try to resist doing it for one or two nights and let yourself sleep.

(Sorry, the tone of my writing sounds really sarcastic but that's not how I mean it :slight_smile:)

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'll try it's really hard to stop