1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phimosis

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Nerkpoop78, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Nerkpoop78

Hey guys. So I have Phimosis. This just means that I have a tight foreskin around the penis. So I went online and went to find out if I could "cure" this thing. I find out that we can supposedly "cure" this by stretching the foreskin so that it will become bigger. I was wondering if anyone has actually tried it before and succeeded? Also does having phimosis stunt the growth of the penis. As far as I can see mine looks pretty small and doesn't seem to be growing...

2. Nick07

You can try to pull your foreskin down a bit after a hot shower or bath. It should not hurt though! If you break the skin and it will heal it can get even tighter.
    There are also creams that can help. I am nor sure if they are over the counter though. They thin the skin, so you need to be very careful with them, but they ARE for this kind of problems. Try to ask your doctor.

3. Anaru

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There are various ways to "cure" phimosis, none of which are painful at all!
    The one I'm most aware of works the same way as a person stretching out their ears with gauges. Essentially, there are plastic rings that you slip your forekin onto, and in a week or so, your foreskin will be stretched wider. Once you have finished with one ring, you go to the next size up until your foreskin is no longer restrictively tight.

Hope this helps! :]

P.S. I don't believe phimosis stunts penile growth, but then again I'm not a doctor..

4. Diego89

Well, in some cases (my case) circumcision is the only option, but only a doctor can tell. Go see one.

5. Lipstick Leuger

Go to a Urologist, and have him or her prescribe hormonal cream. That is what it is for. Easy painless fix. It also will not stunt penis growth, it will stretch with the penis. Also, RARELY does the doctor have to perform circumcism to cure it. Don't LET him talk you into it unless it is the final option! Make him try other things, such as hormonal cream first.

Also, how old are you? If you are under 18 or so, your foreskin may have not have seperated yet. This can take a bit, but the penis is still growing so it will eventually let go and be able to slide back. My son was really early, like 3, when he could retract his fully. The Peditrician said it was early for him to be able to do this, but that even up to 18 was not unusual either.

I would also recomend masturbation, this in and of itself stretches the skin a bit also if you use cream on the outside and stretch the foreskin over the head of the penis(glans)gently.

Go get looked at if you are concerned. If it does not cause pain, I would personally not worry to much. It really only is a problem if it hurts or cause discomfort.

#5 Lipstick Leuger, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  6. Nerkpoop78

I am 15. It's good to hear that it doesn't stunt the growth of the penis. Whew! I have actually tried to stretch it but not sure if it is the right way. I stretch it sideways, as in the front part of the foreskin. You can't even see the head!! So yeap. Also I stretch in a way that it doesn't hurt. It is ok to stretch it as long as possible as long as it doesn't hurt rite? And I'm not intending to tell my parents cause they're gonna be like ooh it's not a big deal. No need to waste money on a visit to the urologist.