1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I might be a bit of a slut, heh...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Daydream Harp, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Daydream Harp

So yeah, I keep thinking about wanting to have sex really really often, to a point where I think it is starting to become less than healthy. Maybe it's just due to being lonely and desperate, but I have masturbated so much that it doesn't even feel good more, I just kinda do it because I feel I must do it. How can I stop being obsessive about this?

Though even if I get that fixed I guess I am a bit wild when it comes to sexual things, at least in my fantasies. I keep fantasizing about being in a threesome or even a foursome, is this healthy or could it lead to unrealistic expectations about my sexlife if I ever do find a partner?

And one last thing, I get really turned on by thinking about... well, swallowing, heh. But I see all these posts about even if you are in a trusted relationship there is the chance of your partner lying about STD's, cheating with someone who has HIV, etc. and that makes me worry, especially since my first love cheated on me with his ex. Would it ever be completely safe to do stuff unprotected even if in a committed relationship?

:icon_redf

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're 19 years old so I wouldn't stress too much about being horny... that sort of comes with the territory of being that age. :slight_smile:

As far as masturbation frequency, the only concern there is if you get to the point where you're doing it so much that it's taking away from other activities. If you regularly avoid going out with friends that invite you so you can stay home and masturbate... that's a problem. Otherwise, probably not.

As far as swallowing semen, the risk isn't zero, but it is much, much lower than the risk of unprotected anal sex. Part of that is because our mouth, throat, and stomach are designed as "input devices" and are equipped to deal with virii and bacteria; our anal canal and colon, less so.

The incidence of transmission of HIV from oral infection are thought to be pretty low. I wouldn't recommend regularly swallowing loads with known HIV+ people, but if you're with someone you know, and s/he gets regularly tested and you trust him or her... oral sex without protection is a risk that most people are comfortable with. It is anal sex (and, to a lesser extent, vaginal sex) that is high risk.

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't feel slutty. Most of us teens have been there. Some of us are still there. :confused: I have been, for sure. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. PurpleGrey

If you're becoming desensitized to masturbation, it's probably a good idea to slow down and try to resist. Masturbation can be very healthy, but you don't want to develop an addiction. It's a good idea to set a concrete limit, say, once or twice a day. That's what I do with my smokes; two a day and none on the weekends.

5. Daydream Harp

Well I think I might actually already be addicted, I don't feel like, turned on and actually horny most of the time, I just feel I have to masturbate and feel like I have lost control over it completely.